- Where are the unemployed doctors? Seddon, David // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/10/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6492, p414
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the difficulties in staffing in medical units which appeared in the July 27, 1985 issue.
- LETTERS. Russell, Grant; Simon, Jonathan // New Zealand Doctor;7/12/2006, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented, one in response to Ian Powell's comments in relation to the new senior medical staff multi-employer collective agreement in New Zealand in the May 31, 2006 issue, and one which reacts on the three patients in general practice who have been screened...
- inbox. Schreiber, Eugene; Ott, K. Brad // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/7/2008, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "2008 Should Be a Banner Year, which talks about the factors that are projected to accelerate the economic indicators, and "CityBusiness Newsroom Stories of 2007" in the December 31, 2007 issue as...
- Baby-friendly hospitals: only the better, but not the best. Samuel, T M; Thomas, T; Bhat, S; Kurpad, A V // European Journal of Clinical Nutrition;Sep2012, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p1078
No abstract available.
- Baby-friendly hospitals: only the better, but not the best. Das, R R; Naik, S S // European Journal of Clinical Nutrition;Sep2012, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p1077
No abstract available.
- Everything I Know about medical management I learned from my kids. Marco, Alan P. // Medical Economics;12/18/2000, Vol. 77 Issue 24, p61
Focuses on the author's experiences as a medical manager. Skills needed for successful medical management and parenting; Sharing of information; Setting limits; Feedback needed by doctors.
- Hospital employment levels up despite decline in numbers ... // Public Health Reports;May/Jun91, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p348
Reports the increase in hospital employment levels despite decline in the number of community hospitals in the United States between 1981-1988. The increase rates in each year of the period; Direction of the changes in the employment level for the nursing profession; Ratio of the part-time to...
- More states give hospital privileges to psychologists. // Psychotherapy Letter;Sep94, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the move of the states of Iowa and Hawaii to enact laws in 1993 authorizing psychologists to practice in hospitals, benefits of medical staff membership.
- Physicians. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;6/20/93, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p24
Reports on the physician staffing aspect of the health care industry. Acceptance of nominations for the Country Doctor of the Year Award; Survey of young physicians being deluged with job offers.