- Readers sound off on antidumping issues. Andrew, Dennis D.; Cole, Alan; Guest, Theresa; Kamin, Clayton // Furniture/Today;7/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p24
Presents letters to the editor to comment on various issues in the furniture industry.
- Koenig: Fannie, Freddie policies hogtie lenders. // Furniture/Today;3/19/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p10
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Need to sell more furniture? Ask your banker to ease up," published in the March 5, 2012 issue is presented.
- Letters. Mason, Roger // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p8
Presents letters to the editor regarding the need to upgrade the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- It's a question of business ethics. Bianchi, Mark; de la Plain, Keith; Cook, John; Schiatti, Alberto; Beauchamp, Paul; Cook, Karl; Khachfe, George // Cabinet Maker;8/12/2005, Issue 5451, p8
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article concerning Europe By Net, published in the July 29, 2005 issue.
- Letters. Adamson, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about furniture imports and online shopping in the March 3, 2006 issue.
- Letters. // Cabinet Maker;7/21/2006, Issue 5497, p8
The article presents several letters to the editor in response to the articles "Small shops keep their Sunday trading advantage" in the July 14, 2006 issue and another about free delivery services in the furniture industry.
- Letters. Lynch, Chris // Cabinet Maker;4/13/2007, Issue 5533, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the advertisement of DFS Furniture Co. in the April 6, 2007 issue.
- The industry is in danger of losing contact. Spencer, Mike // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p6
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on issues related to the furniture industry published in the periodical "Cabinet Maker".
- Oversupply is the problem. Brown, Peter // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2004, Issue 5415, p7
Presents a letter to the editors expressing concern over the issue of oversupply in the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- Planning confusion goes on. Westley, Peter // Cabinet Maker;4/9/2004, Issue 5383, p5
Presents a letter to the editor on goverment/local council confusion over planning permission for out-of-town furniture stores.