Does experience or delivery volume of family physicians predict maternal and newborn outcomes?
- KUDOS. Fuller Jr., Don // Subconsciously Speaking;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p9
A letter to the editor is presented concerning an outcome of an hypnobirth delivery.
- Stillbirths before 28 weeks? Tuteur, Amy B. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/13/2009, Vol. 181 Issue 8, p501
A letter to the editor regarding a study comparing planned child delivery in home versus hospital published in the September 12, 2009 issue is presented.
- Longed-for birth. Graham, Melissa // Australian Parents;Oct/Nov2005, p12
Presents a letter to the editor about a desire to have a vaginal birth.
- Delivery Options for Prevention of Perinatal HIV Transmission. FOGLER, JESS; COHAN, DEBORAH; WEBER, SHANNON; GOLDSCHMIDT, RONALD // American Family Physician;12/15/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p1356
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery," by D. A. Patterson, M. Winslow and C. D. Matus in the August 1, 2008 issue.
- A Cross-sectional Study of the Profile and Percentage of Institutional Deliveries Among Currently Married Women of 15-45-Year Age Group in the Villages of Veerapandi Panchayat Union of Salem District, Tamil Nadu. Kannan, C. // Indian Journal of Community Medicine;Oct2007, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p304
A letter to the editor is presented about the percentage of institutional deliveries in the villages of Veerapandi Panchayat Union in Tamil Nadu, India.
- Abdominal delivery in the 16th century. Reiss, Herbert // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jul2003, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p370
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Five-Year Pregnancy," by I. Loudon in the May 2003 issue.
- Increased Risks with Serial Vacuum and Forceps for Assisted Vaginal Delivery. Olden, Carl R.; Kripke, Clarissa; Lin, Kenneth W.; Siwek, Jay // American Family Physician;2/15/2012, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p309
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Operative Vaginal Delivery," by E. R. Yeomans, published in a previous issue, along with the response of the author.
- Operative vaginal delivery. Priver, David M. // Contemporary OB/GYN;Jul2007, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p36
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Protecting the Perineum During Operative Vaginal Delivery," by Doctor Emmet Hirsch that was published in the May 2007 issue.
- Operative vaginal delivery. // Contemporary OB/GYN;Jul2007, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p36
A response by Doctor Emmet Hirsch to a letter to the editor about his article "Protecting the Perineum During Operative Vaginal Delivery" in the May 2007 issue is presented.