Radiotherapy for MALT Lymphoma
- SJÃ–GREN SYNDROME. Friedlander, Arthur H.; Fox, Philip C. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Mar2009, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p279
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Oral Involvement in Primary SjÃ¶gren Syndrome" in the December 2008 issue.
- Immunoglobulin-responsive dysautonomia in SjÃ¶gren's syndrome. Rajabally, Yusuf; Seow, Hanny; Abbott, Richard // Journal of Neurology;May2007, Vol. 254 Issue 5, p674
A letter to the editor is presented concerning a case of effective intravenous immunoglobulins therapy in autonomic neuropathy related to SjÃ¶gren's syndrome with immunoglobulin-responsive chronic diarrhea and orthostatic hypotension.
- Primary SjÃ¶gren syndrome that developed after IgA nephropathy. Ito, Shuichi; Kamei, Koichi; Ikoma, Masaaki // Pediatric Nephrology;Aug2010, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p1579
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Primary SjÃ¶gren's Syndrome With Mesangial Proliferative Glomerulonephritis and IgA Deposits in a Child," by S.K. Jung and colleagues in the August 2010 issue.
- Gastrointestinal Manifestations of SjÃ¶gren's Syndrome. Triantafillidis, John K. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep1995, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p1541
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Gastrointestinal Manifestations of SjÃ¶gren's Syndrome," by Shahzad Hussain Sheikh and Thomas A. Shaw-Stiffel in the January 1995 issue of the "American Journal of Gastroenterology."
- Brain MRI lesions characteristic of neuromyelitis optica and positive anti-aquaporin 4-antibody may predict longitudinal extensive myelitis and optic neuritis in SjÃ¶gren's syndrome. Ju-Hong Min; Kim, Seung H.; Man Seok Park; Byeong Joon Kim; Kwang Ho Lee // Multiple Sclerosis (13524585);Jun2010, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p762
A letter to the editor is presented regarding a SjÃ¶gren's syndrome (SS) patient who had brain lesions characteristic of neuromyelitis optica (NMO) with high titers of anti-aquaporin 4-antibody (AQP4-Ab) before developing longitudinal extensive myelitis (LEM) and severe bilateral optic...
- Recurrent aseptic meningitis: a new CSF complication of Sjogren's syndrome. Ishida, Kazuyuki; Uchihara, Toshiki; Mizusawa, Hidehiro // Journal of Neurology;Jun2007, Vol. 254 Issue 6, p806
A letter to the editor is presented about the new cerebrospinal fluid complication of Sjogren's syndrome, which appeared online in the April 9, 2007 issue.
- Novel ALDH3A2 Heterozygous Mutations Are Associated with Defective Lamellar Granule Formation in a Japanese Family of SjÃ¶grenâ€“Larsson Syndrome. Shibaki, Akihiko; Akiyama, Masashi; Shimizu, Hiroshi // Journal of Investigative Dermatology;Dec2004, Vol. 123 Issue 6, p1197
Presents a letter to the editor about Sjogren's syndrome.
- Sjogren’s syndrome: promising, new treatment options besides nizatidine. Kapoor, Shailendra // Modern Rheumatology (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);Feb2009, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p100
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the effect of nizatidine on SjÃ¶gren's syndrome.
- Letter to the editor. Laiho, K.; Sorsa, S. // Clinical Rheumatology;May2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p164
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article about a technique used for minor salivary gland biopsy in the diagnosis of Sjogren's syndrome that was previously published in the journal "Clinical Rheumatology."