Stereotactic radiation for pituitary adenoma
- Surgical Treatment of Extra-adrenal Abdominal Paragangliomas. Polistena, Andrea; D'Angeli, Ilaria; Cavallaro, Giuseppe; Izzo, Luciano; Cotesta, Dario; Petramala, Luigi; Letizia, Claudio; Cavallaro, Antonino; De Toma, Giorgio // American Surgeon;Nov2009, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p1153
A letter to the editor is presented about surgical treatment for patients with extra-adrenal parangliomas.
- Re: Surgical removal of metastatic phylodes tumor: This should be strongly considered for the solitary lesion as long as cosmetic and functional disability is not excessive. Buchanan, Edwin B. // American Surgeon;Jul2003, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p633
Presents a letter to the editor about surgical removal of metastatic phylodes tumor.
- Conservatism in oncosurgery. Kothari, Ankur; Kothari, Komal A. // Indian Journal of Surgery;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p521
Presents a letter to the editor about conservatism in oncosurgery.
- Predictive medicine and esophageal cancer response to preoperative chemotherapy. Hottenrott, Christof // Surgical Endoscopy;Jan2013, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p347
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The role of endoscopic ultrasound in assessing tumor response and staging after neoadjuvant chemotherapy for esophageal cancer," by S. Misra and colleagues in the 2012 issue.
- Anesthetic management for successful removal of intratracheal tumor. Garg, Suneel Kumar; Tiwari, Rajeev Lochan; Garg, Mukesh Kumar; Chaturvedi, Shashi // Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia;Sep2011, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p232
A letter to the editor is presented about an anesthetic management for the removal of an intratracheal tumor.
- Risk Factors for Stroke During Surgery for Carotid Body Tumors: Reply. Gwon, Jun // World Journal of Surgery;Dec2011, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p2831
A response by Tae-Won Kwon to a letter to the editor regarding his article on performing preoperative feeder embolization for carotid body tumor (CBT) surgery is presented.
- LETTERS to the EDITOR. Heyman, Joe; Harsh, Claudia; Zalcman, Walter; Graebe, Robert A.; Davis, Kevin; Steinauer, Jody; Darney, Philip // Contemporary OB/GYN;Oct2005, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p24
Presents letters to the editor referencing topics and articles discussed in previous issues. Remarks regarding the symbol of medicine; "Should embolization be offered to patients who fibroid surgery," which dealt with the need for embolization in fibroid surgery; "All I really need to know I...
- The role of circulating progenitor cells in glioma patients. Alexiou, George; Vartholomatos, George; Karamoutsios, Achilleas; Voulgaris, Spyridon // Journal of Neuro-Oncology;Oct2012, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p153
No abstract available.
- Laparoscopic Resection of a Presacral Ganglioneuroma. Champney, Michael S.; Ehteshami, Mehrdod; Scales, Felicia L. // American Surgeon;Apr2010, Vol. 76 Issue 4, pE1
The article presents a letter to the editor that is a case report on laparoscopic resection of a presacral ganglioneuroma (GN) in a 32-year-old Hispanic woman who complained of low back pain and vaginal dryness. The article notes a biopsy established the diagnosis and also describes the surgical...