Eliminate trade barriers
- ENHANCING FOOD PRODUCTION. McPherson, Archibald T. // BioScience;Nov1976, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p664
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the editorial on how to increase food productivity published in the June 1976 issue of the journal.
- Author's Reply. Wittwer, S. H. // BioScience;Nov1976, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p664
A response by S. H. Wittwer to a letter to the editor about his article on direct synthesis food production in a previous issue of the journal is presented.
- Reader: The more things change, the more they stay the same. Rector, Thomas D. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/27/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 39, p18
Presents a letter to the editor about distributor food shows.
- You Say Tomato . . . Dow, F. Kerr // Fortune;3/18/2002, Vol. 145 Issue 6, p26
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Chewing Out of the Food Industry," in the February 18, 2002 issue.
- Let Them Eat Local. Concannon, Kevin W. // Governing;Jun2008, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the April 2008 article "Fresh Fight," on increasing awareness of the local food movement and farmers' markets is presented.
- LETTERS. Hare, Peter; Mason, Guy // Food Manufacture;Sep2007, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p14
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "Cut red tape, but do not cut corners on food safety," by Clare Cheney in the July 2007 issue and "The Raw Deal," by Catherine Quinn in the August 2007 issue.
- Hold the sodium. Matthews, Kim // New Scientist;11/13/2004, Vol. 184 Issue 2473, p30
Presents a letter to the editor on the level of salt added to foods.
- READER TIDBITS. Sickles, Bob // Food Processing (00156523);May2009, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p45
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, these are "The Meaningless Dow Jones Average" in the March issue and "China Would Execute Em" in the February issue.
- Difficult times ahead. Rouse, Keith // Food Manufacture;Oct2010, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p13
A letter to the editor about the challenges to be faced by the food industry in Great Britain is presented.