Mercenary hypocrisy at CMAJ
- Doctors share responsibility for OxyContin. Thompson, E. // Business Insurance;6/4/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 23, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the OxyContin settlement in the May 21, 2007 issue.
- Effect of Abuse-Deterrent Formulation of OxyContin. Cicero, Theodore J.; Ellis, Matthew S.; Surratt, Hilary L. // New England Journal of Medicine;7/12/2012, Vol. 367 Issue 2, p187
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the abuse-deterrent formulation of the widely abused prescription opioid OxyContin in the August 2010 issue.
- Pharmac aims to educate on oxycodone use. // New Zealand Doctor;11/21/2012, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Alistair Dunn on the issue concerning oxycodone prescribing and the efforts to reduce its use in the October 24, 2012 issue.
- Improved Oxymorphone Detection in Postmortem Specimens. Moore, Christine; Vincent, Michael // Journal of Analytical Toxicology;Mar2010, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p112
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article regarding the determination of oxymorphone in postmortem blood specimens by I.M. McIntyre and colleagues in the November-December 2009 issue.
- Some concerns about the article: "High doses of oxycodone-naloxone combination may provide poor analgesia.". Compagnone, Christian; Tagliaferri, Fernanda; Ramelli, Andrea // Supportive Care in Cancer;May2012, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p889
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "High doses of oxycodone-naloxone combination may provide poor analgesia" by S. Mercadante and colleagues in the September 2011 issue.
- Use of OxyContin by adolescent students. Adlaf, Edward M.; Paglia-Boak, Angela; Brands, Bruna // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;4/25/2006, Vol. 174 Issue 9, p1303
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about the use of OxyContin by adolescent students.
- Oxycodone and QTc prolongation. // Australian Prescriber;Oct2012, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p140
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Oxycodone and QTc prolongation" by Michael McDonough in October 2012 issue and also mentions the comments of the author to answer the question asked by the editor.
- Top MuckReads: Tasers, Drone Attacks, and Hospice Gone Awry - ProPublica. Victor, Daniel // Pro Publica;1/3/2012, p6
Several letters to the editor are presents on this week's top stories including one on use of tasers by Chicago police in 2011, another on oxycontin and oxycodone prescription causing narcotics addiction, and one on patient deaths linked to alarm fatigue in Massachusetts.
- Letters. Perkins, Sandra; Wages, Kurt; Barcon, Douglas; Hayes, Ted // Drug Topics;Feb2012, Vol. 156 Issue 2, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including, "Is mail-order pharmacy waste rampant?," "Now. Hear. This.," and another that is a poem about the use of Oxycodone.