LETTERS TO THE EDITOR:
- Q&A Forum: Readers Tell All. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 45, Special section p32
Presents the results of a survey of food service executives' Internet activities in the United States as of November 6, 2000. Louisville, Colorado-based Rock Bottom Restaurants Inc. director of marketing Marilyn Davenport's use of the Internet to perform marketing and research; Salt Lake City,...
- New study quantifies gender disparity in senior positions. Martin, Richard // Nation's Restaurant News;03/20/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p58
Cites the findings of a Women's Foodservice Forum-commissioned study on gender disparity in senior positions in the United States foodservice industry. Findings that women are disproportionately underrepresented in the ranks of corporate directors and senior officers; How women executives fare...
- Highlighting the '97 issues. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p113
Presents comments from food service management executives about the food service industry issues in the United States.
- Back on the hot seat? Romeo, Peter // Restaurant Business;11/1/96, Vol. 95 Issue 16, p6
Focuses on the implications of executive changes in the food service industry of the United States. Factors driving the changes; Measures being undertaken by chains to deal with the impact of competition.
- a Day in the Life... // Nation's Restaurant News;4/15/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p39
Presents the successful founders and senior executives of the food service industry in the U.S. Contribution of the managers to the company; Passion in serving customers; Details of the job.
- NRAEF lauds coverage of NRN's '7 Cardinal Sins of Foodservice' Adolf, Mary M. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/19/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 29, p27
Presents a letter to the editor about the seven most common sins committed in the foodservice industry.
- LETTERS. Moller, Jorgen // Nation's Restaurant News;7/9/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 27, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the previously published article "Excellent food does not guarantee survival as escalating rents another even great ops," in the June 18, 2007 issue.
- Les Routiers service means a commitment to good food. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/3/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4326, p18
Presents the response of Nicholas Stanley, director of Les Routiers, on the criticisms made by chef Jonathan Coombs in the May 27, 2004 issue of "Caterer & Hotelkeeper."
- Reader: Hall of fame would honor industry's influence. Sheldrake, Eddie // Nation's Restaurant News;9/8/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 35, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Foodservice Deserves its Own Hall of Fame for its Countless Contributions to America's Rich History," in the July 14, 2008 issue.