- We should speak with a united voice. Hunter, M. // Learning Disability Today;Jun2009, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p14
A letter to the editor is presented about the need to support a single People First organization for people with learning disabilities in England.
- Helping colleagues fallen on hard times. Jackson, Barry // Pulse;9/13/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 36, p26
Presents a letter to the editor on the role of the Royal Medical Benevolent Fund to help and support colleagues and their dependants during times of sufferings.
- Do not blame pharmaceutical industry for drug bill woes. Patterson, John // Pulse;9/13/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 36, p28
Presents a letter to the editor on the allegation of the Royal College of General Practitioners regarding the negative impact of the pharmaceutical industry to the budget of Great Britain National Health Service.
- The big divide. Bell, Keith // Engineer (00137758);4/23/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7722, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the ICE Councils' refusal to merge with IMechE.
- Hudson's move was right decision. London, Herb // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/3/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p11A
Presents a letter to the editor about the relocation of Hudson Institute in Washington, D. C.
- A sharps response. Poulos, Brad // Modern Healthcare;7/19/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p22
Presents a letter to the editor regarding a campaign launched by the National Alliance for the Primary Prevention of Sharps Injuries to protect medical residents and interns from suture needle sticks.
- Letter to the Editor. Kuhnel, Dan // Securities Industry News;10/3/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p10
Presents a letter to the editor about the role of Dan Kuhnel in the Association of National Numbering Agencies.
- Company Coming. McCormick, D.L. // Saturday Evening Post;Jul/Aug84, Vol. 256 Issue 5, p10
No abstract available.
- MAiL. Henning, Sonja; Bradley, Terry L.; Gilkey, Vince; Taylor, David; Anshutz, Eric; Mills, Will; Bradley, Rich; McNair, Bob; Simonds, Josh; Head, Justin // Bicycling;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p22
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues, including "Our Grand Failure," which focused on the Chatham Wheelmen club.
- Conscience and the Union Card. Desmond, Marc; Beigel, Lynda; Hentoff, Nat // Progressive;Nov90, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p6
Presents letters to the editor regarding the free-association clause.