- Air Mail. // Airman;May2005, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p16
Presents letters to editor concerning issues related to the U.S. Air Force and airmen.
- Air Mail. // Airman;Apr2004, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p16
Presents letters to the editor regarding uniforms of the U.S. Air Force airmen.
- COMMENTS. Scattergood, Stephen; Little, Brian P.; Nedeau, Michael C.; duBois, Eric // Airman;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "The Book 2009," the passing away of U.S. Air Force Airman 1st Class John Levitow, and the wearing of the black beret by Air Mobility Liaison Officer.
- Airman's World. // Airman;Feb2001, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p16
Presents news briefs on the United States Air Force and its airmen as of February 2001. Flight demonstration of Boeing's Joint Strike Fighter X-32A and Lockheed Martin's Joint Strike Fighter X-35A; Recognition given to the Air Force Test Pilot School-tested prototype anti-G uniform by the...
- Airman's Notebook. // Airman;Aug2003, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p48
Relates the experience of an airman during the Operation Iraqi Freedom in Bashur Airfield, Iraq. Excitement in performing his job; Availability of electricity, toilets and running water in the area; Interaction with the people in the area.
- We are a professional force preparing for combat. Lorber, John G. // Flying Safety;Aug95, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p2
Discusses the `dues' that members of the US Air Force are expected to `pay' to keep the title of a professional air crew member. Physical and mental preparation; Thorough preflight checks; Rapid and accurate reaction to problems encountered during takeoff; Sticking to the briefed air plan;...
- There I was... // Flying Safety;Nov95, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p2
Discusses the flight mission of a United States Air Force copilot in bad weather. Experience related.
- A view from the top. // Airman;Dec98, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p8
Presents an interview with the United States Air Force Chief of Staff concerning top issues facing the Air Force in the late 1990s. Includes a discussion on wartime readiness; Difference between aerospace expeditionary force and air expeditionary force; Improvement of the quality of life of...
- A New Era Dawns... // Airman;Jan2000, Vol. 44 Issue 1, pii
Reflects on the accomplishment of the United States (US) Air Force in the 20th century. Involvement of the US Air Force on several wars; Aircrafts used by the Air Force; Challenges to be faced by the Air Force in the 21st century; Burden of Air Force personnel.