- Letters. Bincliffe, Philip; Spencer, Mike // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2005, Issue 5466, p8
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including "Thinking Hard About Going Solo," in the October 28, 2005 issue and an article about a consumer complaining about her furniture.
- Letters. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2006, Issue 5511, p8
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Views" in the October 19, 2006 issue, and an article about increasing online sales in the October 20, 2006 issue.
- Internet use leads to more complaints. White, Pauline // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Dec2007, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p26
A letter to the editor is presented about the complaints of local consumers against the Peer Review Committee of the San Diego County Veterinary Medical Association.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p6
Answers questions about the furniture industry. Customer's complaint about fabric's wearing prematurely; Complaint about a creaking bed; Redress for consumer who had expressed satisfaction over a repair.
- Qualitas to introduce complaint deadline. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p6
Reports the introduction of a cut-off date for details on consumer complaints by furniture standards body Qualitas in Great Britain. Improvement of response rate; Recognition of customer, retailer and suppliers complaints; Establishment of a deadline for complaint submission.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p4
Answers British furniture makers' questions on customer requests. Damage complaint by a customer three months after purchase of a dining table; Request for repair of a six-year-old dining chair.
- Furniture complaints fall 4.7%. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p1
Reports on the decline of consumer complaints against the retail furniture industry in Great Britain in the first nine months of 2002.
- Furniture complaints fall, but sales skills still need work. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p5
Reports on the decline of consumer complaints against the furniture industry in Great Britain. Improvement of workmanship of workers; Comparison of 2001 and 2002 consumer complaints levels in the furniture, textile and soft furnishings categories; Types of complaints.
- Consumer grumbles up 16% in Q1. // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p5
Highlights the results of a study conducted by the Great Britain Office of Fair Trading on the number of consumer complaints about furniture in the country during the first quarter of 1997.