- Drake: Don't overlook industry's American manufacturing success stories. Drake, Bob // Furniture/Today;9/10/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p28
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the success stories of the U.S. furniture industry and trade that have been ignored by the newspaper "Furniture Today."
- Forget February. Gladstone, Alan // Home Textiles Today;3/12/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p10
A letter to the editor is presented about the movement of the Spring Market in the New York Home Fashions Week from April 2006 to February 2007.
- No New Trend shops in UK. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2004, Issue 5411, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about the intention of home furnishings company New Trend Designs, of not owning shops in Great Britain.
- Letters. Diamand, Pepita; Rayner, Martin; Bryant, Georgina // Housewares;Aug2007, Issue 208, p16
Letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles about the sorry state of table top delivery in Great Britain, Lakeland and Bin Fresh previously published in the journal.
- letters. // Housewares;Jan2005, Issue 187, p58
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics published in the previous issue of the journal "Housewares." "Best and Best Sellers Table," which discussed on dealing with individual and corporate pride; Commendation for the article on Abbott Inc.'s photographs depicting cookshop;...
- Generation Y. Kirchgatter, Lynn; Murin, Chris // Supply House Times;Oct2012, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p4
A letter to the editor and a reply about Generation Y in the kitchen and bathroom industry are presented.
- Letters. Walmsley, Brian; Goodman, Jeffrey; Canning, Paul // Housewares;Oct2008, Issue 217, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented on articles related to house furnishing industry in the U.S., including one on the significance of the Internet for couples to set up a wedding list, Autumn Fair 2008 and counterfeiting of consumer goods.
- Letters to the editor. Berkley, Roger // Furniture/Today;7/30/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p116
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues, "Crisis in decorative fabrics," by Carole Sloan on the July 16, 2007 issue and the Las Vegas Market event in Nevada.
- your thoughts. Billing, Maria; Cooper, Lauren; Kemp, Jasmine // Real Living;Oct2010, Issue 58, p17
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the makeover of a son's bedroom, another about house decorations in the August 2010 issue and about interior lighting.