- Letters to the editor. Hopkinson, John; Hulme, Arthur // Management Services;Jan1999, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p22
Presents a letter to the editor focusing on the letter of Harry Downes published in December 1998 issue of the periodical "Management Services." Seminar to be organised for the demonstration of Case Based Reasoning software; Endorsement expressed by the reader for the sentiments of Harry Downes.
- A look to the future. // Management Services;Dec2000, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p30
Reports that Harry Downes, chairman of the Institute of Management Services will be attending the CoVETS Conference 2000.
- EFPS/EIIE. // Management Services;Dec2000, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p30
Reports that Harry Downes, chairman of the Institute of Management Services has been elected president of the EFPS last September 2000.
- From the Chairman Harry Downes. // Management Services;Jul2001, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p34
Institute of Management Services chairman Harry Downes narrates developments regarding the institute. First, he expressed his disappointment over the institute's failure to recruit new volunteers to serve on the Council of Management. Second, he discussed the attendance and topics covered in the...
- Harry Downes. Bridges, Dick // Management Services;Fall2012, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p8
The article pays tribute to Harry Downes in recognition of his more than 40 years of service to the Institute of Management Services organization.
- Institute News. // Management Services;Apr2003, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p32
This paper presents updates relating to the Institute of Management Services as of April 2003. The Council of Management meeting was held at Stowe House in Lichfield, England on January 31, 2003. In the absence of the chairman, Harry Downes, the deputy chairman John Lucey presided. Advertising...
- From the Chairman Harry Downes. // Management Services;Jan2003, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p34
Institute of Management Services chairman Harry Downes relates developments concerning the group and issues of interest to the field of management services. First, the World Confederation of Productivity Science circulated a questionnaire regarding barriers to productivity. Second, U.S. Federal...
- OBJECTIVE OBJECTION. Puckering, Harry // People Management;5/17/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Troubleshooter," in the April 19, 2007 issue.
- WHAT ARE WE HERE FOR? Schulman, Gideon // People Management;5/17/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Universal HR Label Will Boost Credibility" in the April 19, 2007 issue.