- Japan feels China growth. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p32
Reports on the impact of the growth of Chinese furniture factories on the factories in Tokyo, Japan. Increase in the furniture imports to the country; Improvement of the customer services of Kosuga & Co.; Forecast on the Chinese imports growth.
- Letters. Sidkin, Stephen; Sorensen, Anne Vibeke // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2007, Issue 5556, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on the quality standard checks concerning imported products, especially from China in the September 7, 2007 issue and another on the mystery shopping report of the Tottenham Court Road in London,...
- HEY MR. MANUFACTURER, MYTIME IS VALUABLE. Dunn, Greg // Yard & Garden;Aug/Sep2006, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the issues concerning customer service of manufacturing companies through using telephone systems.
- Good issue, one question. Franckhauser, Margaret // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Feb2006, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p8
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Building a Consumer-Directed Service Culture," in the December 2005 issue.
- BEST PALS. Taylor, Melissa // Doll Reader;Sep2007, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about doll orders in the July 2007 issue.
- We can't afford to offer poor service. Warren, Julie // Event;Mar2004, p14
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about the importance of customer service published in the February 2004 issue of "Event."
- Clients must champion their customers more. Hamer, Alison // Precision Marketing;2/3/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p16
A letter to the editor discussing the importance of balancing the needs of both products and customer is presented.
- LETTERS. Revette, Helena // Business Journal (Central New York);12/1/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p31
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Say What You Mean," in the November 17, 2006 issue.
- Good service is key to success. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/25/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4460, p146
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Good Service Is Always Paramount," in the January 11, 2007 issue.