- Letters to the Editor. Barrett, Liz; Byrnes, Mallysa; Pietanza, Gianni // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p12
Letters to the editor are presented in response to the previous issue and one soliciting for advice to answer a delivery dilemma.
- Letters. Greenhough, Julia // Housewares;May/Jun2009, Issue 222, p7
Two letters to the editor are presented including one on the "Housewares Conference" held in Great Britain and another on the delivery of goods by suppliers.
- International movement of goods and documentation. Islam, Mazharul // Economic Review (05318955);Oct98, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p44
Describes the documentation and transportation of import products in Pakistan. Role of freight forwarder in shipping goods by sea; Bill of lading for maritime transportation; Basic information requirements of air way-bills; Main information elements for goods using road travel; Railroad...
- I wonder ï¿½. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;7/17/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p4
The article reflects on the author's view regarding the delivery drivers of vehicles marked with a business name. The author wonders if the drivers realize that they are representing their employers in public and should not be driving like bullies. The author also wonders if the pizzas in...
- Better distribution through technology. Harvey, Joseph // Beverage World;08/15/2000, Vol. 119 Issue 1693, p54
Focuses on the importance of technology in several areas of distribution or material handling process that generate excess man hours in both physical labor and administrative support. Challenges posed by pre-distribution planning; Information on routing and scheduling; Details on some delivery...
- Cultural Record Keepers. Nix, Larry T. // Libraries & the Cultural Record;2007, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p452
The article provides information on the home delivery service offered by the Mercantile Library in New York. The establishment of the home delivery service was a business decision based on both economics and service to library members. It came about as the result of the failure of the library's...
- Heuristics for the One-Commodity Pickup-and-Delivery Traveling Salesman Problem. Hernández-Pérez, Hipólito; Salazar-Gonz´lez, Juan-José // Transportation Science;May2004, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p245
This paper deals with a generalisation of the well-known traveling salesman problem (TSP) in which cities correspond to customers providing or requiring known amounts of a product, and the vehicle has a given upper limit capacity. Each customer must be visited exactly once by the vehicle...
- Featured fluff? Rattigan, Brian F. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Feb2008, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Taste for Perfection" in the November issue.
- Lies and statistics. Ford, Roger // Logistics & Transport Focus;Aug2008, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about express deliveries in the June 2008 issue of "Focus."