Transient ischaemic colitis following an aeroplane flight
- Response to Longstreth. Brandt, Lawrence J.; Feuerstadt, Paul; Blaszka, Matthew C. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb2011, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p366
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Ischemic Colitis: Important Differences Between Kaiser and Montefiore Reports," by G. F. Longstreth in the 2011 issue.
- Colonoscopy-Induced Ischemic Colitis in a Young Patient With no Risk Factor. Arhan, Mehmet; Önal, İbrahim Koral; Ödemis, Bülent; İbiş, Mehmet; Şaşmaz, Nurgül // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jan2009, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p250
A letter to the editor on a case of colonoscopy-induced ischemic colitis in a young patient is presented.
- Response to Fujita. Feuerstadt, Paul; Brandt, Lawrence J. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr2011, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p800
A response by Paul Feuerstadt and Lawrence J. Brandt to a letter to the editor regarding their article "Anatomic patterns, patient characteristics, and clinical outcomes in ischemic colitis: a study of 313 cases supported by histology" is presented.
- Variability in Pathogenesis and Treatment of Ischemic Colitis. Fujita, Tetsuji // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr2011, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p800
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Anatomic patterns, patient characteristics, and clinical outcomes in ischemic colitis: a study of 313 cases supported by histology," by L. J. Brandt, P. Feuerstadt, and M. C. Blaszka in the 2010 issue.
- Sigmoid Colon Stenosis: A Long-Term Sequelae of Cocaine-Induced Ischemic Colitis. Ruiz-Tovar, Jaime; Candela, Fernando; Oliver, Israel; Calpena, Rafael // American Surgeon;Sep2010, Vol. 76 Issue 9, pE178
A letter to the editor is presented which describes the case of a man with sigmoid colon stenosis as a result of cocaine-induced ischemic colitis.
- Multiple “Apple-Core” Lesions in Chronic Ischemic Colitis: The Great Masquerader. Ghosh, Pradipta; Carethers, John M. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov2009, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p2870
A letter to the editor is presented regarding a case of a 674-year-old Hispanic female who was diagnosed with multiple apple-core lesions-associated chronic ischemic colitis (CIC) due to extensive atherosclerotic disease of the superior mesenteric artery (SMA).
- Ischemic Colitis After Colonoscopy in a Female Patient. Dong, Quanjiang; Wang, Qing; Li, Yuan // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Aug2009, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p2123
A letter to the editor is presented in response the article "Ischemic colitis in a young patient with no risk factor," by M. Arhan and colleagues.
- Ischemic Pseudotumor of the Colon: An Insidious Form of Ischemic Colitis: Reply. Glauser, Philippe; Maurer, Christoph // World Journal of Surgery;Dec2012, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p2951
A response from the author of the article in the 2012 issue regarding ischemic pseudotumor in ischemic colitis patients is presented.
- Fulminant gangrenous ischemic colitis: is it the solely severe type of ischemic colitis? Kang, Hyo; Kim, Ho; Ju, Jae; Kim, Dong; Kim, Young // International Journal of Colorectal Disease;Jan2012, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p125
A letter to the editor is presented regarding fulminant gangrenous colitis which may lead to a wide clinical spectrum from mild to severe forms by reducing blood flow to the colon.