Severe polyneuropathy complicating active Crohn's disease: rapid response to Infliximab
- Infliximab. // Reactions Weekly;10/16/2010, Issue 1323, p25
The article describes the cases of two women who developed Lewis-Summer syndrome (LSS) while receiving treatment with infliximab for Crohn's disease (CD).
- Infliximab. // Reactions Weekly;5/15/2010, Issue 1301, p29
The article describes the case of two men who developed fulminant legionellosis after being given infliximab as treatment for Crohn's disease.
- Efficacy of Enteral Nutrition During Infliximab Maintenance Therapy in Patients with Crohn's Disease. Yamamoto, Takayuki; Shiraki, Manabu // Digestive Diseases & Sciences;Jun2013, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p1802
No abstract available.
- Oral Tolerance for IBD. Margalit, Maya; Ilan, Yaron // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec2006, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p2890
A response by Maya Margalit and Yaron Ilan to a letter to the editor about their artcle "A double blind clinical trial for treatment of Crohn's disease by administration of Alequel, a mixture of autologous colon extracted proteins," is presented.
- Induction of Pustular Lesions During Infliximab Therapy for Crohn's Disease. Pérez-Pérez, Lidia; Caeiro, José-Luis; Fabeiro, José-María; Allegue, Francisco; Zulaica, Ander // Acta Dermato-Venereologica;2008, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p292
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Induction of Pustular Lesions During Infliximab Therapy for Crohn's Disease," by Lidia PÃ©rez-PÃ©rez, Francisco Allegue and Ander Zulaica.
- Basiliximab and Infliximab for the Treatment of Steroid-Refractory Crohn's Disease. Price, Michelle; Probert, Christopher S. J.; Creed, Tom // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct2008, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p2665
A letter to the editor is presented that reports a case of a 24-year-old woman with steroid-refractory Crohn's disease who has been treated sequentially with basiliximab and infliximab.
- Disseminated tuberculosis in a Crohn's disease patient on anti-TNFÎ± therapy despite chemoprophylaxis. Bourikas, L. A.; Kourbeti, I. S.; Koutsopoulos, A. V.; Koutroubakis, I. E. // Gut;Mar2008, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p425
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on tuberculosis (TB) prevention in a Crohn's disease patient treating with anti-tumor necrosis factor agents that published in the previous issue.
- Is ileocaecal Crohn's disease L1 or L3 according to the Montreal classification? Peyrin-Biroulet, Laurent // Gut;Mar2008, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p427
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the clinical practice for Crohn's disease treatment classified of the Montreal Working Party that published in the previous issue.
- Mucosal Healing of Crohn's Disease Demonstrated by Capsule Endoscopy in a Woman With Obscure Gastrointestinal Bleeding. Akhtar, R. Y.; Lewis, Blair S.; Ullman, Thomas // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr2009, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p1065
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the mucosal healing of crohn's disease in the previous issue.