- Other People's Mail. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Nov2003, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p67
Presents letters to editors of various periodicals and newspapers that are selectively published in the November 1, 2003 edition of the magazine "The Washington Reporter on Least Affairs." Need of self assessment for Americans in the wake of their continued possession of Iraq; Significance of...
- Toward a Democratic Foreign Policy. Miller, Mike // Social Policy;Summer2003, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p4
This article discusses the democratic foreign policy implemented by the U.S. government. As the war in Iraq demonstrates, people in the U.S. give their president a wide latitude to conduct foreign policy. They are willing to accept dissembling, distortion and perhaps outright lies. Almost any...
- Muslim Europe. // Wilson Quarterly;Summer2003, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p108
Evaluates the main points discussed in the article 'Europe's Muslim Street,' by Omer Taspinar, which deals with Europe's reluctance to join the U.S.-led war against Iraq, published in the March-April 2003 issue of 'Foreign Policy.'
- Letters. Bertsche, John A.; Finney, Justin; Hostetler, Elaine; Sorrin, Todd; Lodal, John; Vogan, David A.; Flax, Alexander H.; McGee, Chuck; DeVries, Liz; Beatty, Chuck; Hantsch, Charmaine; Fenstermacher, Tom; Clancy, Natalie // Newsweek;3/5/2007, Vol. 149 Issue 10, p22
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the February 19, 2007 issue including "Rumors of War," "The Way We Laughed,"The Stubborn Welfare State" and "Tomorrow, Tomorrow."
- Security Options of the Baltic States After the Gulf War II. Mannik, Erik // Baltic Defence Review;Jan2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p135
Discusses the security options of the Baltic States regarding the developments in the European, transatlantic and global security in 2003. Trends in international politics on the basis of the latest developments including the 2003 U.S.-led war against Iraq; Motivations behind the opposition...
- A Letter From Iraq. Brassfield, William A. // Engineer;Jul-Sep2003, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p23
Presents a letter to the editor about the experiences of a U.S. military fire fighter in the Iraq War in 2003.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Sasha Sheehan, Ivan; Butler, Twiss // Hill;4/10/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p14
Letters to the editor are presented in response to previous issues, including "The next president grills Gen. Petraeus on Iraq war," in the April 9, 2008 issue, and "Sex workers measure split DOJ, Baptists," in the April 8, 2008 issue.
- Occupational Hazard. Hallen, Jay // Foreign Policy;Nov/Dec2006, Issue 157, p4
This article is a letter to the editor regarding the, "Who Killed Iraq," issue from September/October 2006.
- Occupational Hazard. Galen, Rich // Foreign Policy;Nov/Dec2006, Issue 157, p6
This article is a letter to the editor regarding the, "Who Killed Iraq," issue of September/October 2006.