Seeing is believing
- Very small Raquel. Clarke, Stephanie // New Scientist;9/9/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 2568, p23
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "What do Raquel Welch and quantum physics have in common?" in the August 19, 2006 issue.
- MYSTERY, NOT HISTORY, DRIVES PARTICLE PHYSICS. Mermin, N. David // Physics Today;Feb91, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p11
Presents the author's response to a letter to the editor in response to the article 'What's Wrong with Those Epochs?,' by David Mermin in the November issue.
- Science play-time. McLellan, Lucian // New Scientist;2/28/2009, Vol. 201 Issue 2697, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "What Evidence Do I See Around Me of Relativity or Quantum Mechanics?" in the January 31, 2009 issue.
- Quantum dogma. Zetie, Carl // New Scientist;6/19/2010, Vol. 206 Issue 2765, p26
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Weirdest of the weird," appearing in the May 8, 2010 issue.
- X-ray clues to viability of loop quantum gravity. Kaaret, Philip // Nature;1/22/2004, Vol. 427 Issue 6972, p287
Presents a letter to the editor about loop quantum gravity.
- Comment on Roger Paul, 'Relative State or It-from-Bit�', Science and Christian Belief (2005) 17, 155-175. Jaeger, Lydia // Science & Christian Belief;Apr2007, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p81
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Relative State of It-From-Bit�," by Roger Paul in the 2005 issue of the "Science and Christian Belief" periodical.
- Microphysical reality. Duch, Wlodzislaw; Aerts, Diederik // Physics Today;Jun86, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p13
Presents a letter to the editor about quantum mechanics and the real meaning of it.
- Quantum World Is Only Smoke and Mirrors. Bohr, Aage; Mottelson, Ben R.; Ulfbeck, Ole; Zeh, H. Dieter; Gerver, Michael // Physics Today;Oct2004, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p15
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "What's Wrong With This Quantum World?" by David Mermin in the February issue.
- No-go gravitons. Munday, Rod // New Scientist;4/15/2006, Vol. 189 Issue 2547, p27
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about quantum theory and gravity in the March 18, 2006 issue.
- Quantum quibbles. Partridge, John // New Scientist;11/11/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 2577, p27
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the usage of quantum leap in the October 21, 2006 issue.