Cedar Lane set to grow
- AUBREY LIM. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/11/2016, Issue 325186, p9
An interview with Aubrey Lim, owner of Aubrey's Jerky business is presented. Topics discussed include her feelings after winning the Fresno Food Expo's New Product Award for Aubrey's Jerky specialty meat how she maintains a balance between school and business and her advice to other budding...
- Be Transformed, Be Beautiful at the john lane studio. Malone, Janice // Tennessee Tribune;10/17/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p1B
Interviews with Nashville, Tennessee-based John Lane Studio hair salon owners Iris Johnson and Theressa Lane is presented who discuss the idea of opening a hair salon with many specialty services, offering of eyebrow threading service, and services offered for men.
- Passion for customer service sets Amber DiLane Homes apart. Wheeler, Robyn // Malakoff News (TX);11/08/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 45, p7
An interview with Michael McCord, owner of home building company Amber DiLane Homes is presented, wherein he discusses the services offered by the company, how long it takes to build a home, and the pricing ranges.
- Small Business Spotlight. Halterman, Mike // Hotspots Magazine;11/26/2015, Vol. 3047, p118
The article presents an interview with Mojoman Swimwear owner Lane Blackwell who discusses swimwear styles and his commitment to the gay community.
- Wayne Yorath. // PrintWeek;11/18/2011, p35
The article presents an interview with Wayne Yorath, owner and chief executive of Lanes Printers, who discusses his career at the printing industry.
- Questions & Common Sense Answers. Taylor, Fred // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Nov2012, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p14
The article presents questions and answers related to furniture maintenance including a small table with a Duncan Fyfe base with three legs, a bedroom suite made by the Continental Furniture Co. and services regarding Lane cedar chest by Lane Furniture Industries.
- Kilmallock. De Vere, Aubrey // Dublin Book of Irish Verse 1728-1909;1909, p49
The poem "Kilmallock," by Aubrey De Vere is presented. First Line: What ruined shapes of feudal pomp are there, Last Line: The charnel of yon desecrated lane!
- Site anxiety. Campanelli, Melissa // Entrepreneur;Jul98, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p41
Presents information on Cedar-lane Foods Incorporated, one of the first natural food manufacturers on the Web. When the company's web site was launched; How the company will benefit from web site; Comments from Robert Atallah, owner of the company. INSETS: It's Free!;For more info.
- STAFFORD TILE & STONE. // New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles;Aug2007, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p17
An interview with Peggy Stafford, decorator and owner of Stafford Tile & Stone in New Orleans, Louisiana is presented. When asked about her goal as a retailer, she states that it is her aim to provide the best tile and stone products and service in the state. She said that her passion for tile...