Bitten by the bug
- Home Styles sets Betty Crocker RTA kitchen line. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the launching of Betty Crocker Kitchen line by Home Styles in Kentucky. Product quality; Launch of marketing initiative; Shipment of the products to retailers.
- County Kitchens shows off in London. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p5
Features the County Kitchens' showroom in High Street Kensington London, England.
- Slim Pickings. Martin, Kymberly // Tech Trader;Aug2010, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue which include one by Matt Preston on the Smart Kitchen features, one on the impact of the federal election in Australia on the kitchen furniture industry, and one on the American Express survey of 11 countries including Australia.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Jan2008, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p18
A calendar of kitchen and bath industry-related events to be held in 2008 is presented, including the 2008 International Builders' Show & nextBuild in Orlando, Florida from February 13-16, the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show in Chicago, Illinois from April 10-13 and Eurocucina, the International...
- KITCHEN TRENDS. // Builders Merchants Journal;Apr2003, p29
Focuses on the growth of sales of kitchen furniture in Great Britain for the year 2003. Percentage of the increase in sales; Comparison of the sales between stainless steel and composites; Influence of furniture on the development of kitchen door front designs.
- OPEN SESAME. // Australian House & Garden;Mar2012, p182
The article offers brief information on Double Fly-Bridge benchtop from the company Hacker.
- Kitchen growth. // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p2
Forecasts the increase in sales in the kitchen market for the year 2000.
- Kitchen firm is growing fast. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p4
Features Paula Rosa Kitchens company of Storrington, West Sussex, England. Expansion of retail showroom; Increase in capacity of cabinets per week; Portfolios ranges from modern laminates and Shaker styles to woods and hand painted furniture.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/99, Issue 5165, p3
Reports on kitchen company James Theobald's expansion of its Matchmaker range with the launch of the 1950s styled Eclipse and the Zanzibar items with interchangeable unit panels.