- Movie drive at Asda outlets. // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p8
Offers a look at the retail-tainment program, a drive-in movie event at Asda stores. Comments from Marketing Store Worldwide managing director Catherine Shuttleworth.
- Union criticises Asda for cutting Sunday wages. Littlefield, David // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p8
Argues about the supermarket chain Asda's changing of the wages of its Sunday workers. Actions taken by General, Municipal, Boilermakers (GMB) union against Asda; Various comments regarding the issue; Reason why Asda staff have welcomed flexible contracts.
- Asda is model for Wal-Mart. // People Management;6/13/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p10
Features Asda, a supermarket chain in Great Britain. Remarks from Jos ï¿½ ï¿½ ngel Gallegos, Wal-Mart's human resource executive vice president, on the service offered by the chain.
- In conclusion. // Packaging Magazine;6/12/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p32
Reports on issues stemming from the location of the slicing and packing of Asda Group PLC's Parma Ham in Great Britain.
- Top George exit to spark Asda rethink. Newland, Francesca // Marketing Week;4/2/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p23
Presents information on George, Asda company clothing brand in relation to the consumer appeal. Reference to the departure of managing director Chris Onslow; What the success of the chain's clothing range is based on; Identification of other clothing brands; Comments made by David Jones, a...
- Asda aiming for Iceland? CRAIG, MALCOLM // Meat Trades Journal;10/14/2011, p11
The article reports on the preparations of Asda Group Ltd. for its frozen food retailer auction in Iceland.
- ASDA PLANS RISE IN THE HIGHLANDS. // Estates Gazette;12/19/2009, Issue 950, p14
The article reports on the plan of ASDA supermarket chain to establish a 20,000 square feet (sq ft) store in Tain, Scotland.
- British produce gets push at Asda. // In-Store;May2003, p7
Reports that Asda Group will refocus its in-store marketing to highlight its Buy British campaign.
- Asda fights back at EIA fridge criticism. // Grocer;4/2/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 7999, p9
The article reports on the move by retailer Asda to defend itself from criticism by the Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA) over its decision not to participate in an effort to shift to the climate-friendly hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) refrigeration in Great Britain.