- Citizens' advice. Pickard, Jane // People Management;10/9/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p28
Interviews social philosopher Charles Handy about his book entitled `The Hungry Spirit.' How the book marks another step in Handy's transformation; Things that made him write the book; His remarks about the real secret of success; His view about proper selfishness. INSET: Career summary.
- A summing up. Vogl, A.J. // Across the Board;Apr98, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p20
Interviews Charles Handy, a management guru who wrote the book `The Hungry Spirit.' Characterization of Handy's book; Description of Handy's life; Views of Handy on capitalism.
- Exclusive interview with Charles Handy. Grant, Ian F. // Management;Sep96, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p46
Presents an interview with Charles Handy, international business visionary and former professor at the London Business School. Career history of Handy; Views on capitalism; Awards and achievements; Major books made; International trends affecting business.
- Flea enterprise. Arkin, Anat // People Management;9/13/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p44
Interviews Charles Handy about his book `The Elephant and the Flea,' which is about personnel management. Content of the book; His views on trade-unions.
- From unreason to paradox. Vogl, A.J. // Across the Board;Apr94, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p17
Interviews social critic and author Charles Handy. Handy's book `The Age of Paradox'; Organizational change; Independent work for pay; Middle management; Information Age craft employee skills; Inequality in pay; Empowerment; Implications of the word `company'; Clubhouses; Restructuring and...
- The handy reference to the future. Ettorre, Barbara // Management Review;Jul96, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p12
Presents an interview with organizational thinker, teacher and author Charles Handy. Belief that societies and organizations must profoundly change in order to endure; Characterizations of a federalist organization and a globalized organization; Negative effects of corporate downsizing;...
- Charles Handy: AN INVENTIVE MIND: PART TWO. Honore, Carl // Ivey Business Journal;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p30
Part II. Interviews management thinker Charles Handy. Explanation of his idea of membership-corporation; Where to look for the future business leaders; Views on business' response to changes in technology.
- Charles Handy AN INVENTIVE MIND. Honore, Carl // Ivey Business Journal;May/Jun2000, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p52
Interviews author Charles Handy about business leadership and management. How a business leader can be effective; His views on the role of a leader; What business leaders can learn from political leadership.
- Conversation with Charles Handy. Scharmer, C. Otto // Reflections;Dec99, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p67
Interviews London Business School professor Charles Handy on his reflections on why organizations exist. Relationship between individuals and the organization; Paradox faced by a dynamic and thriving organization; Structural changes with regard to the company-customer and the company-community...