- THE WORK-LIFE QUIZ JOHN DAVIES. // Lawyer;3/1/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p13
An interview with partner John Davies of Thring Townsend Lee & Pembertons is presented.
- Interview. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Sep99, p29
Interviews John Davis, marketing director of Eidos Interactive for Great Britain about the face-to-face marketing strategy of the company for its Urban Chaos computer game. Views on the face-to-face route; Amount of turnover; Key element in sustaining the growth of the company.
- NACORE's new chairman breaks some new ground. Johnson, Ben W. // National Real Estate Investor;Sep97, Vol. 39 Issue 9, Corporate Real Estate... p8
Presents an interview with John Davis, chairman of NACORE International. Remarks about his election as the first chairman from the service provider ranks; Specific agenda at the group's annual meeting on September 13-16, 1997 in San Francisco, California; Views on compensation; Views on the...
- Opportunity and Responsibility. Harris, Blake // Government Technology;Jun2007, Vol. 20 Issue 6, Special section p24
An interview with John Davies, vice president of Intel's World Ahead program, is presented. When asked about the aim of their program, he says that they want to connect and bring out the latest technology to the world. He explains that they focus on four areas which include the devices,...
- The Bass Masters. Kearns, Colin // Field & Stream;May2011, Vol. 116 Issue 1, p40
An interview with bass fishing guides including John Davis, Marc Mitrany and Randy Saliga is presented, in which they talk about the biggest bass caught on their boat their big bass strategy and their ideal fishing conditions in the U.S.
- THE DAYS AFTER…. Davis, John // Wellness Options;2005, Issue 21, p26
Presents an interview with John Davis, psychologist and clinical director of Brain Injury Community Re-entry for the Niagara Region in Ontario. Factors that affect stroke rehabilitation outcome; Duration in which improvements can be expected; Suggestions to patients as to how they can come to...
- A title by any other name. // InfoWorld;6/3/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p56
Interviews recruiters Tom Berray of Cabot Consultants and John Davis of John Davids Associates about the chief technology officer (CTO) position. Responsibilities of a CTO; Distinction of a CTO with a chief information officer; Their outlook for the position.
- Complex variety spices up a maturing market. // Fund Strategy;6/25/2012, p1
This article presents an interview with John Davies of S&P Indices. When asked about the trends seen by him in the exchange traded fund (ETF) market, he says that there have been huge flows going into U.S. fixed income. Davies says that simple ETFs and complex ETFs, both are transparent...
- Produce or perish. Block, Alex Ben // Hollywood Reporter;4/22/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 17, p13
An interview with motion picture producer, John Davis is presented. On the demand for producers, he opines producers generate 75 percent of ideas for movies. On effect of recession, particularly on producers he adds, cost cutting measures are industry wide. He further adds success of 3D motion...