- A New Cola on the Block. Fisher, Eric // Insight on the News;10/12/98, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p40
Focuses on the Virgin Cola company which was introduced by British tycoon Richard Branson, to market a soft drink of the same name. What Branson hopes to achieve from the product; Details on the marketing campaign for the product; When the drink was launched in Britain.
- Virgin tanks. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;09/21/98, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the plan of Virgin Cola USA to improve the sales of its beverage drink. Recruitment of experienced marketing executives; Improvement of the distribution channels; Development of promotions.
- Virgin buys out Cott's cola stake. // Marketing Week;2/5/1998, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p9
States that Virgin Company has acquired Cott Company's remaining share in Virgin's United Kingdom cola-making company. Background information on Cott; Details on Virgin; Comments from James Kydd, marketing director, Virgin Cola Company; Reference to comments from Simon Lester, managing director...
- Virgin Cola seeks agency for vanilla variant. // Marketing Week (01419285);2/13/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p10
Reports on Virgin Cola Co.'s search for an advertising agency to help launch its Virgin Vanilla soft drink in Great Britain. Virgin Cola's prior promotional efforts for the product.
- Virgin Cola trumps Coca-Cola with first UK launch of vanilla variant. // Marketing Week;12/12/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p8
Reports on the introduction of vanilla variant by Virgin Cola in Great Britain. Negotiation for marketing the product in supermarkets; Recipient of the marketing franchise for the brand; Promotion of the Virgin Drinks range.
- Say What? // Beverage World;09/15/98, Vol. 117 Issue 1664, p32
Focuses on the television commercial of Virgin Cola. People who were featured in the commercial.
- MEDIA CHOICE. // Campaign;3/16/2001, Issue 11, p18
Features the comic relief advertising campaign of Virgin Cola in Great Britain.
- Virgin Cola aims `healthier' mini-V at young children. Brabbs, Cordelia // Marketing (00253650);5/11/2000, p6
Reports that British firm Virgin Cola will launch a soft drinks version for young children. Packaging; Sugar content; Promotional plans.
- Virgin brings cola to U.S. markets. Kramer, Louise; Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;5/11/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p3
Reports that Richard Branson, the creator of Virgin-brand cola is bringing the product to the United States in 1998. Details of a party for the cola; Introduction of the cola in the United Kingdom in 1994; Difficulties Virgin Cola will have in terms of competing with Coca-Cola and Pepsi.