Your grand plan for incentive compensation may yield a grand
- Beyond the PALE. Baraban, Regina; Skolnik, Rayna; Mtele, Helena; Carstens, Kay // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p31
Recommends several destinations for incentive programs. Monaco; Scotland; Germany; Prague, Czech Republic; London, England.
- Prizes that produce results. // People Management;9/7/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p43
Scrutinizes the success of a production director of a regional newspaper, who spent about 1,000 to his reward scheme for his staff, in cutting his costs in credits for advertisements inaccuracies. Impact of incentives on the staff of an organization; Ways on how to reduce credits from 26,000 to...
- CU's Staff Gets A Lot More Than A Pat On The Back. Ortiz, Lauralee // Credit Union Journal;01/29/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the incentives given to the employees at People's Alliance Federal Credit Union in Hauppauge, New York. Twice-monthly visits from a massage therapist; Gift certificates for Omaha Steaks or cheesecakes; Invitation to a Yankees baseball game.
- Incentive watch. // Automotive News;12/11/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5636, p38
Presents information on dealers incentives for Honda and customer incentives for Chrysler Corporation.
- Manchester Offers Businesses Energy Efficiency Incentives. // Business NH Magazine;Feb2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the business energy efficiency incentives program, dubbed as the Energy Efficiency Revolving Loan Fund, initiated by the Manchester's Economic Development Office (MEDO) on its businesses in New Hampshire.
- Companies set aside record stock amounts for management pay plans. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 18 Issue 105, p26
Focuses on the practice of United States companies in setting aside a percentage of the outstanding company stock for manager and employee incentive pay. Increase in annual stock allocations; Percentage of stock actually granted to executives and other employees; Shift to equity pay.
- Alarming incentive. // Industry Week/IW;05/04/98, Vol. 247 Issue 9, p13
Reports that an appropriate incentive priced at 1 pound (US$1.60), is being employed by Britain to encourage the unemployed to look for work. Offering of half-price train fares to the unemployed to travel for job interviews by Prime Minister Tony Blair; Percentage of persons in France and...
- More work means more pay. // PHC Profit Report;2/15/96, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p6
Reports on an article from `Nation's Business' on the incentive bonus and raise plan by a small manufacturing firm. No need for additional funds for the payroll; Details on the formula for the incentive.
- Business-generating ideas. Dean, Richard // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/24/96, Vol. 198 Issue 8, p9
Describes an employee incentive plan in a residential service and replacement firm. Effects of compensated service; Quota of system installation.