Changing behavior at weight watchers
- Come back to weight watchers. Houck, Catherine // Cosmopolitan;Mar1993, Vol. 214 Issue 3, p70
Reports that Weight Watchers has changed the format of its meetings for the first time in nearly three decades; Changes; Comments; Video lessons.
- Slimmer pickings in U.S. prompt Weight Watchers to look abroad. Fannin, Rebecca A. // Advertising Age International;Jan/Feb97, pI4
Reports on the effort of Woodbury, New York-based company Weight Watchers International to expose its product around the world. Development of a $5 million advertisement campaign to promote its weight reduction program 1,2,3 Success in London, England; Introduction of its program Success Signal...
- Weight Watchers finalists emerge. Kim, Hank // Adweek Western Edition;10/06/97, Vol. 47 Issue 40, p71
Presents information on the finalists in the Weight Watchers Frozen Foods review for its advertising account. Estimated value of the account; Names of the finalists.
- Weight Watchers finalists emerge. Kim, Hank // Adweek Midwest Edition;10/06/97, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p71
Names several agencies being reviewed by Weight Watchers Frozen Foods as of October 1997 for its advertising account. Estimated value of the account.
- "'We Just Gripe'n Gripeâ€¦ That's All We Do!': Performing the Griping Ritual in the Weight Watchers Brand Community". Moisio, Risto; Beruchashvili, Mariam // Advances in Consumer Research;2007, Vol. 34, p489
An abstract of the presentation â€œWe Just Gripe'n Gripeâ€¦ That's All We Do!': Performing the Griping Ritual in the Weight Watchers Brand Community,â€ by Risto Moisio and Mariam Beruchashvili is presented.
- New soups for Weight Watchers. // Independent Retail News;2/8/2013, p20
The article offers brief information on Tomato, Vegetable, and Red Thai Chicken Soup from Weight Watchers International Inc.
- Eating to Win. Granatstein, Lisa // MediaWeek;11/4/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 40, p36
Examines the performance of the 'Weight Watchers' magazine. Background of the publication's ownership; Information on the magazine's performance in terms of circulation and readership; Insights on the magazine's appeal to advertisers.
- Weight Watchers fÃ¼llt Urlaubskasse. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;5/23/2014, Issue 21, p57
The article announces a raffle in Germany until July 31, 2014 by the German weight loss food company Weight Watchers (Deutschland).
- A working definition of irony. // Management;Nov96, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the appointment of Bruce Roberts as the new general manger of Weight Watchers New Zealand.