Changing behavior at weight watchers
- Come back to weight watchers. Houck, Catherine // Cosmopolitan;Mar1993, Vol. 214 Issue 3, p70
Reports that Weight Watchers has changed the format of its meetings for the first time in nearly three decades; Changes; Comments; Video lessons.
- Slimmer pickings in U.S. prompt Weight Watchers to look abroad. Fannin, Rebecca A. // Advertising Age International;Jan/Feb97, pI4
Reports on the effort of Woodbury, New York-based company Weight Watchers International to expose its product around the world. Development of a $5 million advertisement campaign to promote its weight reduction program 1,2,3 Success in London, England; Introduction of its program Success Signal...
- Weight Watchers finalists emerge. Kim, Hank // Adweek Western Edition;10/06/97, Vol. 47 Issue 40, p71
Presents information on the finalists in the Weight Watchers Frozen Foods review for its advertising account. Estimated value of the account; Names of the finalists.
- Weight Watchers finalists emerge. Kim, Hank // Adweek Midwest Edition;10/06/97, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p71
Names several agencies being reviewed by Weight Watchers Frozen Foods as of October 1997 for its advertising account. Estimated value of the account.
- "'We Just Gripe'n Gripeâ€¦ That's All We Do!': Performing the Griping Ritual in the Weight Watchers Brand Community". Moisio, Risto; Beruchashvili, Mariam // Advances in Consumer Research;2007, Vol. 34, p489
An abstract of the presentation â€œWe Just Gripe'n Gripeâ€¦ That's All We Do!': Performing the Griping Ritual in the Weight Watchers Brand Community,â€ by Risto Moisio and Mariam Beruchashvili is presented.
- Weighing in on weight watchers. Russell, Kate // Lesbian News;Jan2003, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p24
Focuses on the policies of the organization Weight Watchers towards the homosexual community. Comments made by Linda Carilli, general manager of the Weight Watchers on the policies adopted by the organization; Discussion on the contents put up in the web site of the company; Information related...
- New soups for Weight Watchers. // Independent Retail News;2/8/2013, p20
The article offers brief information on Tomato, Vegetable, and Red Thai Chicken Soup from Weight Watchers International Inc.
- Eating to Win. Granatstein, Lisa // MediaWeek;11/4/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 40, p36
Examines the performance of the 'Weight Watchers' magazine. Background of the publication's ownership; Information on the magazine's performance in terms of circulation and readership; Insights on the magazine's appeal to advertisers.
- Weight Watchers fÃ¼llt Urlaubskasse. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;5/23/2014, Issue 21, p57
The article announces a raffle in Germany until July 31, 2014 by the German weight loss food company Weight Watchers (Deutschland).