An interview with SISAC chair, Sandy Hurd
- LETTER FROM THE EDITOR. Sischy, Ingrid // Interview;Sep2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p160
Introduces a series of articles published in the September 2003 issue of the periodical "Interview."
- A solid 10. Bellini, Paul // Fab;4/25/2012, Issue 449, p26
In this article, the author shares his experience of spending 10 years of writing in the periodical "Fab." He mentions he is going to events, interviewing different people and writing about his adventures in the periodical since April 25, 2002. Further he discusses how does he feel about working...
- 1958: THE START OF THE TOWNSEND ERA. Genn, Adina // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/24/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p8A
Details the conversation with businessman Paul Townsend on the contribution of newspaper 'Long Island Commercial Review' in the community in New York. Career highlights; Purchase of the newspaper publication in 1958; Challenges and problems faced by the 'Commercial Review' since Townsend bought...
- MAIS ET LA RECTIFICATION ATTÃ‰NUATIVE. MARIA SILLETTI, ALIDA // RaeL: Revista Electronica de Linguistica Aplicada;2010, Issue 9, p12
This article aims at studying attenuative strategies in popular economic discourse. In particular, our attention will be focussed on some of the techniques carried out by the adversative conjunction mais into a selection of articles and interviews of the economy pages of Le Figaro. Our corpus is...
- OUR SUBSCRIBERS. // North & South;May2012, Issue 314, p78
An interview with Jenny Carryer, subscriber of the periodical is presented including her interests and ambition, living in New Zealand, and her preference for a specific article published in previous issues of the periodical.
- SUBSCRIBER OF THE WEEK Anneke Vermeer. // New Statesman;11/28/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5081, p59
An interview is presented with the periodical's subscriber of the week for the week of November 28, 2011, Anneke Vermeer, in which she discusses her preference for the work of contributor Nicholas Lezard, her desire to see more coverage of the eurozone, and her preference of reading on the train.
- Morag Hine. // New Statesman;11/16/2012, Vol. 141 Issue 5132, p57
An interview with teacher Morag Hine is presented in which she mentions she's been a subscriber to the journal for between four and five years, admits that she does vote except for police commissioner elections, and considers Mehdi Hasan to be her favorite blogger.
- Mary Whitworth. // New Statesman;12/20/2013, Vol. 142 Issue 5190, p111
The article presents an interview with Mary Whitworth, the magazine's subscriber of the week as of December 20, 2013, regarding subjects of the magazine including where she reads the magazine, her favorite article, and what she would like to see more of in the magazine.
- Barry James. // New Statesman;11/27/2015, Vol. 144 Issue 5290, p69
The article presents an interview with subscriber of the journal related to British politics, Barry James who discusses his job, address, and subscription.