AT FITZ, VOGT & ASSOCS.: Irradiated meat a good fit
- Commitment, values take food-service firm to the top. Stone, Tracie // New Hampshire Business Review;11/11/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p16
Presents a corporate profile of food service firm, Fitz, Vogt and Associates. Executive management; Corporate history; Company operations; Management scheme; Products and services.
- news briefs. // FoodService Director;3/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p15
This section offers foodservice news briefs in the U.S., as of March 2010. The Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City won the second annual Big Apple Health Care Culinary Challenge in February 11, 2010. Fitz, Vogt & Associates has been appointed the new foodservice provider for...
- Ex-Compass chief Bailey completes deal to launch on-site firm. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;4/21/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 16, p4
The article reports on the completion of the deal of Michael J. Bailey, former CEO of Compass Group PLC, to acquire three mid-sized food service management contractors specializing in the health care and education segments of the onsite industry in the U.S. According to Bailey's claim, the move...
- Fitz. Vogt Founder Retires. // Food Management;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p25
The article reports on the retirement of Carl Fitz as founder of Fitz Vogt & Associates Ltd., a regional management company in Walpole, New Hampshire. Fitz who founded the company in 1977 is transferring ownership to private equity company Weatherly Group LLC together with the remaining senior...
- The Fast FIve. Laliberte, Mark // Business NH Magazine;Sep2004, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p14
Features the fastest-growing private companies on the Private 100 list in New Hampshire. eCopy Inc.; Cirtronics Corp.; Technical Needs; Fitz Vogt & Associates Ltd.; Waterline Industries Corp. INSET: Editor's Note.
- Fitz Vogt first with irradiated beef. // Food Management;Apr2003, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p14
Walpole, New Hampshire-based Fitz Vogt &Associates has become the first contract management company to offer irradiated fresh ground beef, says irradiated products supplier SureBeam Corp., which is partnering in the process. Thirty of the company's accounts â€” primarily assisted living...
- the latest. // New Hampshire Business Review;4/8/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p42
The article offers information on several people and industries in New Hampshire. It says that Steve Mello has been promoted by Fitz, Vogt & Associates Ltd. as the new operations controller. It states the expansion by Wiggins Airways Inc. on its operations with the acquistion of Embrarer-110...
- What Traits Do You Look For and What Do You Expect from a Store Manager? // Gourmet Retailer;Nov2000, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p36
Cites qualities sought after in store managers in the food service. Leadership traits; Training experience; Communication skills; Social skills; Willingness to accept responsibility and work with a high level of accountability; Commitment to the company's mission; Ability to take a proactive...
- MarketCapsule: SELF-OPS GAIN SALARY EDGE. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p6
Presents graphical representation of the salaries of food service officials employed at self-operated corporate dining units in the United States as of September 2001.