- Pontin's doubles up. Walsh, Charlotte // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/2/2007, Issue 2756, p23
The article reports on the sales promotion of holiday park operator Pontin's. According to the operator the agents will earn double commission when booking a summer holiday with Pontin's. The idea is to increase sales and declined to reveal the range of commission, but confirmed that the agents...
- Pontin's has taught travel a lesson: you reap what you sow. Pearce, Daniel // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/19/2010, Issue 2936, p2
The article focuses on the issues faced by the travel industry including the failure of Pontin's Ltd., the Bourne Leisure brands Butlins and Haven, the rival products in Great Britain.
- Sales boost for Pontins. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;6/23/2003, Issue 1673, p31
Reports that Pontins, a travel agency, has seen a 12% increase in year-on-year bookings through the trade following a series of promotional activities with agents.
- Pontin's rates cut by 50pc. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/13/2003, Issue 2546, p34
Reports on the half-price holidays offered by Pontin's in Great Britain.
- Untitled. // Travel Weekly (UK);12/17/2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2048, p16
The article reports that Pontin's Ltd. has taken twice as many bookings for its December 2010 festive breaks than in the previous year.
- A Barnes-storming success for Pontin's. // Travel Weekly (UK);6/20/2008, p4
A photograph is presented depicting the staff of Pontin's travel agency in Liverpool, England including Jackie Taylor, Claire Bigley and Danielle Gardner.
- Double your commission with Pontin's in February. // Travel Weekly (UK);2/5/2010, Vol. 5, p23
The article provides updates on the offerings of Pontin's Ltd. to the travel agents in Great Britain such as prizes and double commission.
- Pontin's expands early deals. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/4/2002, Issue 2538, p30
Focuses on the business plans of travel agent Pontin's in Great Britain. Expansion of the company's early-booking offers for 2003; Reorganization of the sales team to accommodate growth; Improvement in travel initiates to attract customers.
- Pontin's centre on family fun. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p7
Reports on Pontin's launch of its first series of roadshows organized by Midnight Promotions to boost the family fun image of the company's press and radio advertising campaigns. Venues.