OF VENDORS AND CLIENTS ALIKE: Unique F/Mgmt. takes care
- Bond seeks ties with schools. // FoodService Director;3/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p10
Presents an interview with Rod Bond, president of the School Services division of Sodexho USA, regarding the efforts of the company to educate self-operating school districts. Significance of foodservice and facilities management education to students; Reason behind the need for districts to...
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;5/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the appointment of Andrew Kerin as Aramark president of domestic food, hospitality and facilities. All U.S.-based food, hospitality and facility operations will report to Kerin, including the management of professional services in healthcare institutions, universities,...
- A Born Leader. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p54
The article features Rick Post, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of food services for the Compass Group. He states that he learned from his family that working hard was the way to succeed in business. He emphasizes the importance of responsibility in dealing with his family, friends,...
- industryNEWS. // Food Management;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p96
Reports developments in the food service management industry in the U.S. Introduction of a couple of initiatives to increase visibility among adults and children for Kraft Foods Inc.' products; Appointment of Bill Strenglis as president of Dover Systems Inc.'s DI Foodservice Cos. unit; Strategic...
- B&I cafeteria prices show `gradual' rise vs. last year. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p8
Comments on the increase in prices of B&I foodservice operations in the United States in 1997 as compared to that of 1992. Information on a study which was conducted; Factors which attributed to the price increase; Details on products which have experienced the most increases.
- 1.2 million small employers start. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
States that commencing July 1, 1997 foodservice companies in the United States will be required to begin Federal payroll tax payments by means of electronic deposit to disregard the coupon deposit system which is used by the companies. Impact of the change on small companies; Penalties for the...
- Seeking to extend incentive. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
States that the foodservice industry lobbyists are requesting the United States Congress to expand the Federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Reasons for requests; Impact of the proposal made by the industry on unskilled workers; Changes which would be made to the program if the...
- What makes a "Best Onsite concept"? // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p24
The article presents an invitation for nomination for the Best Onsite Concepts competition by the "Food Management" periodical.
- Eating to the beat. Sparshott, Jeffrey // Warsaw Business Journal;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p18
Introduces the Zuraw food service industry in Zurawia, Poland. Descriptions of the atmosphere and place; Emphasis on the choices and variety of foods; Details on the services and promo offerings.