EXPERIENCED QUARTET: Seasons Culinary is upon us
- The 'hot tickets'. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p40
Focuses on breakfast dishes served at several companies in the U.S. Seasons Culinary Services; Sony Ericsson; Freddie Mac.
- MARKET MATTERS. // FoodService Director;11/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p6
Presents updates on the U.S. foodservice industry as of November 2003. Selection of Seasons Culinary Services for the foodservice management contract of law firms; Winners of the award given by the American Correctional F/S Association; Amount of gift certificates won by Aramark-run foodservice...
- 40 under 40. // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p10
Presents businesspeople from New Jersey who achieved success under the age of 40. Includes J. Gerard Aguilar of Voxware; Stuart Alan of Aroma Tech; Mel Baiada of RCA; Jennifer Barclay of Blue Fish Clothing.
- Scrapbook. // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p20
Presents photographs of businesspeople participating in public functions in New Jersey. Includes the donation of Sesame Street Live tickets made by Brunswick Hilton & Towers general manager Jan Larsen to the East Brunswick Association for Brain Injured Children; Stamp drive led by Corporate...
- The who's who of New Jersey business. // Business News New Jersey;09/07/98, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p7
Presents a directory of New Jersey's top 100 business people. Includes Joe Allegra; C. Michael Armstrong; Mary Beth Backoff.
- EMPLOYERS. // Orange County Business Journal;12/1/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p8
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of employers in California as of December 2003.
- Ad man putting high-tech spin on in-store displays. Cahill, Joseph B. // Crain's Chicago Business;08/25/97, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p10
Presents information on influential persons in Chicago, Illinois. Information on the changes which Tony Dillion, general manager of Siren Technologies is willing to make to cardboard promotional displays; Promotion of the Reverend Terrence A. Baum as headmaster at Loyola Academy; Appointment of...
- Top 20 Agents. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2009 Book of Lists, Issue 323962, p64
The article lists top performing businesspeople in California in 2008, including Bill Pfeif, Shannon Martin and Doreen A. Ekmalian.
- Ike, Romania And Water Taxis Hold Valuable Lessons. Hense, Paul // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/03/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p24
Narrates the lessons learned by a small business owner in touring the Bahamas. Difficulties faced by small business owners in the Bahamas; Importance of business plans.