A new pres. for Hallmark
- Hallmark mgmt. names new pres. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p16
Announces the appointment of Samuel L. Smith as president of Hallmark Management Services of Ohio Inc. Career highlights.
- Smith ignores ideology, takes issue with both right and left. Goode, Stephen; Kozak, Rick // Insight on the News;03/23/98, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p21
Presents an interview with Sam Smith, editor of the Progress Review, pertaining to ideology as it relates to politics. Identification of questions asked in the interview; Answers to questions. INSET: Personal bio.
- Hot Tracks. ROBINSON AMUSEMENTS, INC. // Vanity Fair;Nov2015, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p88
The article presents an interview with the english singer, Sam Smith, who debut album, In the Lonely Hour, has been a hit and includes his responses to the questions on his next album, romantic life, and opportunity to write the song for the James Bond movie.
- Sam Smith. // Contract Management;Nov2013, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p93
The article presents an interview with Sam Smith, chief financial officer of the National Contract Management Association (NCMA), who discusses role of his work, early life and recreational activities he likes.
- The View from the Top: How Does Your President See Your Program? // Distance Education Report;7/15/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p3
An interview with Sam Smith, former president of Washington State University, is presented. He relates the experience he had in conducting an interview with presidents and chancellors concerning online learning. He asserts that if a school's president is not thinking about distance learning, he...
- Fanfair. STAFF // Vanity Fair;Nov2015, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p85
The article provides news breif on the latest collection by Swiss jewelry designer Suzane Syz, the story of the launch of Beltology online and Proenza Schouler's Fall 2015 collection.It features an interview of Sam Smith with Lisa Robinson about fame, romance and landing the James Bond theme...