JLL is on the Acquisition Trail
- Property management leaders prepare to meet the challenge. Southerland, Randy // National Real Estate Investor;Jun2000, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p162
Focuses on issues regarding property management in the United States. Background on Jones Lang LaSalle; Technological advances in property management; Importance of producing quality personnel; Emphasis on employee issues.
- GOING GLOBAL. Webb, Steve // National Real Estate Investor;Jul2002, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p53
Focuses on property management firm Jones Lang LaSalle of Chicago, Illinois. Deals which the company signed in January 2002; Views of chief executive officer Earl Webb on global outsourcing of management services; Discussion on economic issues affecting the firm; Plans for revenue improvement.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Tapped to Manage Edwards' Properties. Williams, Daniel D. // Orange County Business Journal;10/8/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p4
Reports that Edwards Theatres Circuit Inc. has awarded a contract to Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. to manage its real estate portfolio in Newport Beach, California. Total floor area of the real estate portfolio at issue; Terms of agreement; Reason behind Edwards Theatres' decision to outsource its...
- AGENTS LINE UP TO NAB BROADGATE ESTATE MANDATE FROM JLL. // Estates Gazette;7/16/2011, Issue 1128, p28
The article reports on the opportunity given to real estate agents to bid for Jones Lang LaSalle's (JLL) mandate to manage the UBS Broadgate Estate in London, England as part of a restructuring of the Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) portfolio of the Swiss bank.
- HSBC Hires JLL to Manage 58M SF Across Globe. Carr, Robert // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;1/23/2013, p8
The article offers information on the selection of real estate services company, Jones Lang LaSalle as manager of the worldwide real estate portfolio of HSBC.
- Brokerages Continue to Build Outsourcing Platforms. Misonzhnik, Elaine // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;3/21/2012, p6
The article reports on the selection of commercial real-estate services firm Jones Lang LaSalle in January 2012 by global pharmaceutical firm GlaxoSmithKline as the real-estate services provider for its portfolio. The services that will be provided by Jones Lang LaSalle include transactional...
- Top 25 Property Managers. // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;7/11/2012, p1
A list of the top 25 U.S. property managers based on the total amount of space under management globally as of December 31, 2010, is presented including CBRE Group, UGL Services/DTZ and Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Untitled. Whitten, Nick // Estates Gazette;8/31/2013, Issue 1335, p03
The article reports that commercial real estate services firm CBRE has named real estate consultancy firms Jones Lang LaSalle, Knight Frank and Lambert Smith Hampton to run the Gherkin tower in London, England.
- Jones Lang LaSalle: Still on Top. Leon, Hortense // National Real Estate Investor;Jul2003, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p24
Details the global facilities management and project management contract between Jones Lang LaSalle with Procter & Gamble in the U.S. Terms under the agreement; Increase of the total square footage under management; Coverage of owned and leased corporate real estate.