- Staying the course for charity. // Cabinet Maker;7/14/2006, Issue 5496, p51
The article reports that Multiyork's chief executive, Peter Mallinson, has been felicitated with the national award "Supporter of the Year." Mallinson has been awarded for organizing an annual charity golf event. The event was held at Bury St Edmunds Golf Club in Suffolk, Virginia. Vic Brega, a...
- Bobby makes Peter a very happy man. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p43
Reports on the participation of Multiyork chief executive officer, Peter Mallinson at the opening of a chain store in Newcastle, England.
- Factory staff laid off. // Cabinet Maker;8/26/2005, Issue 5453, p4
Report on the dismissal of hundreds of employees at Multiyork's Suffolk, England factory. Reason for the lay-offs; Statement of CEO Peter Mallinson on the impact of high street slowdown on the company; Evidences supporting the continued buoyancy of the company.
- Multiyork to build up business. // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2007, Issue 5546, p3
The article announces that Gordon Brown was appointed chairman at Multiyork in Thetford, England.
- Multiyork chairman returns and appoints joint MDs. // Cabinet Maker;11/18/2011, Issue 5764, p10
The article announces that Adrian Iles and Oliver Spark were appointed joint managing directors (MDs) at Multiyork Furniture Ltd.
- Descenters both. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p31
Focuses on the intrigue between David Gundry Upholstery chairman David Gundry and Multiyork owner Charles Wade in Great Britain.
- Peddar returns to run new Wade bed chain. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p3
The article reports that former executive of Furnitureland Inc. Chris Peddar is back in the business. Seven months after he left Furniture land, Chris Peddar is to return to the furniture industry, running a bed chain for Charles Wade, owner of Multiyork. The company is expected to be launched...
- Multiyork to introduce new concept store. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2012, Issue 5784, p8
The article focuses on the retailer Multiyork Furniture Ltd. which is planning to open a new concept store in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire in April 2012.
- Multiyork raises Â£25,000 for Children In Need. // Cabinet Maker;12/4/2009, Issue 5666, p8
The article reports that Norfolk, England-based Multiyork Furniture Ltd. has raised 25, 000 pounds through its fundraising initiatives for the BBC Children in Need.