- Ron Arad. Haden-Guest, Anthony // Interview;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p66
The article presents an interview with Ron Arad, an art furniture designer known for creating tables that stand on walls, chairs made from car seats, and chandeliers that display text messages. He says he named his show "No Discipline," because it describes his temperament and approach to...
- Design Week talks to multidisciplinary designer Ron Arad. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);2/14/2012, p2
The article presents an interview with multidisciplinary designer Ron Arad. He tells about his collaboration with PQ. He explains why he was unsure about fashion. He describes how he creates designs. He mentions how he got the idea for the A Frame and Corbs designs. He describes how he balance...
- NO LIMITS. // Art Review;Apr2009, Issue 31, p48
An interview with artist Ron Arad is presented. Arad agrees that he considers himself as an architect but admits that he is not a good member of the architectural community. He believes that everything in this world changes especially in making designs. He also indicates that he prefers new...
- ron arad. Arad, Ron // Hospitality Design;Mar/Apr2015, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p68
The article presents an interview with industrial designer Ron Arad, founder of design studio Ron Arad Associates, who discusses designing public spaces, his design inspirations and hotel designs.
- Professor of cool . Aldersey-Williams, Hugh // New Statesman;06/19/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 4491, p41
Interviews avant-garde designer Ron Arad. Teaching role at the Royal College of Art in London, England; His architectural project at an opera house in Tel Aviv, Israel; Examples of his designs.
- the secret of his success. Barreneche, Raul // Interior Design;Jan2009, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p39
An interview with Ron Arad, owner of architectural firm Ron Arad Associates, is presented. When asked about his major retrospective, now at the Centre Pompidou in Paris, France, he states that the Pompidou-Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) show is a major thing but he hopes that it is a peak for him....
- Ron Arad. Cashdan, Marina // Modern Painters;Sep2009, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p20
An interview with artist Ron Arad is presented. When asked on the distinction between the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) and the Pompidou exhibition, Arad explained that MoMA focuses on the disposable object that belongs to the museum while the Pompidou exhibition has one-to-one piece of...
- Designer's choice. Garet, Barbara // Wood & Wood Products;Mar94, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p34
Discusses furniture designers' personal favorites among the selection of designs they have created throughout their careers. Ray Sobota; Steve Hodges; Laurel Clark; Bill de Blaay; O.B. Solie.
- New designers. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p2
Features the winners of the furniture section of the `New Designers,' an important show for young design talents in Great Britain. Themes; Presentation of the entries; Sponsors of the event; Schedule of events; Contact information.