AND EYES OUT-OF-STATE ACCOUNTS: Crystal F/S out beyond B&I
- Jack J. Bayt, 39. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/6/96, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p4C
Profiles Jack J. Bayt, the president of Crystal Food Services. Personal background; Career history; Notable achievements.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Independent Caterers. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p26
The article lists the largest independent caterers in Indianapolis, Indiana as of April 2008 including Crystal Food Services, Ritz Charles, Kahn's Catering and Indy Anna's Catering.
- Up the Ladder. Bowman, Anne // Food & Drink;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p12
The article discusses the strategies adopted by food service company Crystal Food Services in order to ensure that its employees are in their appropriate positions and are well-equipped to perform their functions. The company has put together a training program called Crystal University which...
- Caterer headed for sale. Whitson, Jennifer // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/18/2008, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p3
The article reports on the decision of Sun Capital Partners to sell Indiana-based catering company, Crystal Food Services. According to the article, the potential buyer is Centerplate, a South Carolina-base company. It adds that Sun Capital decided to sell Crystal after it failed to reach an...
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Independent Caterers. Cullather, Sarah; Stacy, Terri // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/20/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p218
Ranks largest independent caterers in Indianapolis, Indiana, by 2003 gross catering sales. Crystal Food Services; Ritz Charles Inc.; Kahn's Katering; Indy Anna's Catering Inc.
- Local caterer to go national. Schouten, Cory // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/4/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p1A
The article reports on the plan of catering firm Crystal Food Services to partner with several restaurant chains as part of its expansion strategy after severing ties with Marsh Supermarkets Inc. in Indianapolis, Indiana. Crystal president Jack Bayt reveals his plans to align his company with...
- Passport for Progress. Reill, Howard // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p51
The article talks about food management firm Crystal Food Services, which attracts and retains employees by building their skills. According to Crystal's director of training and development Anne Bowman, Crystal's management team has embraced the idea of operating a corporate university as a...
- How to handle the media. // Management;Mar97, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p22
Presents tips for managers about handling media interviews. Refusing to comment about something; Broken record technique; Apologizing or admitting mistakes; Encouraging fact-checking after the story in written.
- The glass corner office. Cocheo, Steve // ABA Banking Journal;Oct2001, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p37
Interviews several women financial executives. Situation of women in banking; Benefits of financial executives from their mentors; Reason for the refusal of some women executives to share their knowledge. INSET: Must you be a swinger to be a good community banker?.