Pros Who Work with the Pros
- Dollars and Sense > Protecting Your Dollars during Financial Crises. Hodge, Rhonda Faye // Naptural Roots Magazine;2008, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p13
The article offers tips and guide in choosing a financial adviser during financial crises. It states that it is important to spend time to interview the financial advisor who charges an hourly rate for his or her service. It is also important to ensure that financial adviser can recommend...
- The Mole: He Wants Consumers to Know What May Be Driving Your Recommendations. Lee, Shelley A. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p20
An interview with unnamed financial planner is presented. When asked about this work and the focus of his practice, he refers to being a fee-only planner and he provides financial planning in both personal and corporate planning. He also shares behind-the-scenes issues of planners and suggests...
- Get Organized. Myers, Melissa; Tucker, Michael // Echo Magazine;1/20/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p61
An interview with financial planner Melissa Myers is presented. She states that legal and financial planning is treated as a reduced priority since people focus on renovation of homes, preparation for vacations, and rent of sports cars. Myers mentions the need to make a list of financial assets...
- Registered Rep.'s Top 100 RIAs in America. // Trusts & Estates;Oct2008, Vol. 147 Issue 10, p39
A list of the Top 100 Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) in America since the year 2006 is presented.
- REID BETWEEN THE LINES. Reid, Robert // Money Marketing;10/9/2003, p30
Focuses on the fees of investment financial advisers in Great Britain. Participation of clients in financial planning.
- Web tool aids planning. // Money Marketing;12/4/2003, p8
Reports that Distribution Technology is offering an Internet-based financial planning tool for investment financial advisers in Great Britain.
- What the advisers are saying. Wickenden, Phil // Money Marketing;1/24/2013, p51
The author discusses the areas in which financial advisers must successfully articulate and deliver value in the run up to the Retail Distribution Review.
- DUE DILIGENCE: Now Pretty Much Everyone is Eating Your Lunch. French, Kristen // Registered Rep Exclusive Insight;4/1/2012, p1
The article mentions the growing trend of giving financial advice to the clients of Wall Street retail brokerage advisors.
- IFAs at odds over value of higher qualifications. Blackmore, Nicole // Money Marketing;5/6/2010, p10
The article presents views of independent financial advisors (IFA) Dennis Hall, Nick Bamford, Simon Chamberlain and John Cowan whether higher minimum qualifications will result better financial advice.