NEW MONEY MGMT./ACCTG. SERVICES: Metro Culinary diversifies
- How to handle the media. // Management;Mar97, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p22
Presents tips for managers about handling media interviews. Refusing to comment about something; Broken record technique; Apologizing or admitting mistakes; Encouraging fact-checking after the story in written.
- The glass corner office. Cocheo, Steve // ABA Banking Journal;Oct2001, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p37
Interviews several women financial executives. Situation of women in banking; Benefits of financial executives from their mentors; Reason for the refusal of some women executives to share their knowledge. INSET: Must you be a swinger to be a good community banker?.
- Steve Wadsworth. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;11/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p7
Interviews Steve Wadsworth, president of the Walt Disney Internet Group in the U.S. Background of the group; Changing nature of the group's business model; Advertising model of the group.
- It's not just a job, and it's more than an adventure, too. // Managed Healthcare Executive;Mar2002, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p1
Presents an interview with several executives in the health care industry on the health care of workers in Virginia. Background of the executives; Aim to improve the health care delivery system and improve the quality of life of the workers; Assessment on the increasing number of insured people.
- Net Investment Slow-Down? Jenkins, Caroline; Posnock, Susan Thea // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;12/15/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p68
Interviews several magazine publishing executives about their Web strategies and how they have been influenced by the dot-com failure. Douglas Manoni, president of the Wicks Business Information; Roger Case, president of the Krause Publications; Gerry Ryerson, president of the Edgell...
- New Year, New Challenges. Steil, Jennifer F. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;1/1/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p92
Interviews four publishing executives about what they see as the biggest alteration in the magazine publishing landscape in year 2000 and how it will play out in 2001. Jim McCabe of 'Worth'; Mark Druskoff of 'Minnesota Business Magazine'; Julie Bradford of 'All About Beer'; Dan Lagani of 'George.'
- Working within their capacities. Clark, Robert // Telecom Asia;Aug2003, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p18
Interviews several Asian bandwith communication company executives on market trends. Technological trends in the industry; Factors affecting the condition of the market; Status of the industry in terms of market cycle; Steps that should be taken by operators to keep up with the competition;...
- Leading by Example. // Management Services;Apr90, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p14
Presents an interview with Elizabeth Gooch, managing director of EG Consulting Limited in Great Britain. Importance of company teamwork; Implications of quality improvement programs on business performance; Emphasis on training of team and client.
- FIRST PERSON. Mayne, Jennifer // Rural Telecommunications;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p12
Presents an interview with corporate executives about the impact of the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA) on the operations of telecommunications companies in the United States. Issues associated with the implementation of CALEA; Cost of compliance; Implications of CALEA...