Interview with Prof. K. V. Dominic
- Barny Taylor. Manzoori-Stamford, Janie // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/3/2014, Vol. 204 Issue 4845, p56
An interview with Barny Taylor, manager of the Dysart Petersham, is presented. When asked about how he found his way into the British hospitality industry, Taylor says that he had been working at the Dysart Arms pub which is close to his family home in Petersham, England. He adds that he loves...
- A believer... SANNITA CHAKRABORTY SAHA // Human Capital;May2014, p68
The article focuses on the success of Satayjit Mohanty, human resource director at health insurance company Max Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd., in his career in human resource management in India. It explores his experience from being an assistant manager for human resource at plastic sheet...
- VIRGINIA GOFF. // Property & Casualty 360;Sep2015, Vol. 119 Issue 9, p16
The article features Virginia Goff, a partner at Durrett Insurance Agency LLP in Louisville, Kentucky. Topics discussed include how Goff joined the insurance industry, the role her dad played in her goal to make a difference, and the generation gap challenge that she had to deal with when she...
- What's the right pick in a therapist? Padilla, Kristina // Liberty Press;Mar2012, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p20
The article offers ideas on how to select a psychologist, such as considering a therapist's work experience.
- From Direct Service to Director of Field Education. Michaelsen, Diane // Reflections: Narratives of Professional Helping;Spring2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p19
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working in direct services and than moving from there to field education.
- My life as an editor - Clarinda Cerejo. // European Science Editing;Aug2014, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p81
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences in her job as an editor.
- Anna Hansen and Rob Mcleary. Manzoori-Stamford, Janie // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/3/2014, Vol. 204 Issue 4845, p38
A personal narrative is presented which explores the working experiences of chefs Anna Hansen and Rob Mcleary of the Modern Pantry.
- Go with a "new truth" to offer up proof of managerial experience, skills. O'Donnell, Jeanine "J. T."; Dauten, Dale // St. Charles Journal;5/23/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 21, pD11
The article provides answers to a question of how to show proof of managerial experience and skills.
- how to... GET THE MOST OUT OF WORK EXPERIENCE. NEWEY, SARAH // Estates Gazette;9/14/2013, Issue 1337, p106
The article suggests ways on how employees can make the most of work experience.