Interview with Prof. K. V. Dominic
- What's the right pick in a therapist? Padilla, Kristina // Liberty Press;Mar2012, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p20
The article offers ideas on how to select a psychologist, such as considering a therapist's work experience.
- Go with a "new truth" to offer up proof of managerial experience, skills. O'Donnell, Jeanine "J. T."; Dauten, Dale // St. Charles Journal;5/23/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 21, pD11
The article provides answers to a question of how to show proof of managerial experience and skills.
- how to... GET THE MOST OUT OF WORK EXPERIENCE. NEWEY, SARAH // Estates Gazette;
The article suggests ways on how employees can make the most of work experience.
- From Direct Service to Director of Field Education. Michaelsen, Diane // Reflections: Narratives of Professional Helping;Spring2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p19
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working in direct services and than moving from there to field education.
- Spotlight on... Kenny, Siobhan // Campaign (UK);2/7/2014, p08
The article focuses on Kenny, a communications operator and her work experiences that qualify her to head the radio body RadioCentre in Great Britain.
- It's not about age; it's about experience. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;5/3/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 39, p11
The article presents information on the importance of work experience over the age in getting the job and it also suggests for having a can-do attitude.
- Eversheds offers the chance to win a week's work in Hong Kong. Manning, Laura // Lawyer 2B;Autumn2011, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p7
The article reports that Eversheds gives law students the chance to win one-week work experience in its office in Hong Kong, China through a contest of innovative law practice ideas.
- Ask TheExperts. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/8/2013, Vol. 248 Issue 14, p4
The article provides an answer to a question on what to be done for a newly-hired technician with less field experience.
- GAY in the LIFE. Forman, Ross // Windy City Times;5/23/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p15
The article presents a personal and professional profile on floral designer Donnie Morey from Galewood, Chicago, Illinois.