- Barnes makes a Noble return. // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2002, Issue 5313, p4
Reports that former sales director, Jim Barnes has established the furniture firm, Noble House Designs. Target market for the firm.
- Comfortable pairing. // Cabinet Maker;6/1/2007, Issue 5540, p3
The article announces the partnership between DomoSofa and Noble House Collections in a move aimed at supporting a significant growth in the business with independent retailers in Great Britain. The union of the two businesses was announced by parent company Scan-ThorGroup. Jim Barnes, sales...
- Upholstery shake-up. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p4
Reports on the resignation of executives at the furniture industry in Great Britain as of August 2002. Jim Barnes of Charnwood; Beverley Jones of Chairworks.
- There in spirit. // Cabinet Maker;2/17/2006, Issue 5476, p99
The article reports that DomaSofa, a new brand from Nova House Collections, has sponsored athlete Andrew Wood for the transatlantic race in Great Britain. The company believed that Wood is the country's best hope in winning the competition. The race includes a 4,000 mile course with only a 6.5...
- Oakleaf projects growth despite slump. Johnson, Jim // Waste & Recycling News;6/8/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p14
The article reports that Jim Barnes, chief executive officer (CEO) of Oakleaf Waste Management LLC, has said that tough economic times and growing environmental awareness is provide an opportunity for his company to continue to grow. Oakleaf, with sales of about $700 million annually, is...
- IN MEMORIUM. // Agri Marketing;Oct2010, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p11
The article presents an obituary for Jim Barnes, national sales manager for the Brock division of CTB in Milford, Indiana.
- AWARDS. // Waste & Recycling News;2/2/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p18
The article reports that Oakleaf Inc.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Jim Barnes has been named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2008 national winner in the services category.
- Former Knick Jim 'Bad News' Barnes dies without notice. Bell, Harold // New York Amsterdam News;11/7/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 45, p43
Reports on the death of basketball player Jim Barnes who died on September 14, 2002. Career background of Barnes; Business started by Barnes; Social activities in which Barnes took part.
- Ithaka 2001. Barnes, Jim // North American Review;May-Aug2002, Vol. 287 Issue 3/4, p49
Presents the poem "Ithaka 2001," by Jim Barnes.