A passion for selling
- Predicting sales manager control: A comparison of control... DelVecchio, Susan K. // Journal of Applied Business Research;Fall96, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p100
Reports on a study which compares the approaches of control system and leadership by sales managers. Challenges faced by industrial sales managers; exploration of three company-level variables that relate to the control system; Methodology used.
- Short orders. Brady, Jim // Crain's Detroit Business;01/12/98, Vol. 14 Issue 2, pE-6
Presents insight on mistakes marketers make and suggestions on how to rectify them.
- Rising above commodity positioning. Karr, Ronald E. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/27/96, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p7
Examines the methods used by sales executives in the United States to sell their products. Importance of how sales executives position themselves; Discussion on the titles used by insurance sales executives; How using sales pitches focusing on products and services limit the sales executive;...
- ASME plans program on trade shows. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/22/96, Vol. 43 Issue 17, p33
Reports that the Long Island chapter of the Alliance of Sales & Marketing Executives will be sponsoring a breakfast program entitled `Maximizing Trade Show Effectiveness' at the Huntington Hilton Hotel on April 20, 1996. Featured panelists; Contact information.
- Maximize Your Sales Results. Stephens, Nancy J. // Sell!ng;Oct98, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p10
Analyzes the keys to maximizing the time of sales representatives using the Effort/Results Sales Matrix. Information on the four critical areas that consume a sales representative's time; Details on the main sales activities; Benefits of optimization in sales management. INSET: Learn from Others.
- Your people are your customers. // Northern Ontario Business;Oct94, Vol. 14 Issue 12, Keys to small business... p5
Presents a guide on how to be an effective sales executive. Empowering ones' self as a manager; Hiring of qualified people; Development of people hired to their full potential; Leadership by example.
- FKI LogistexÂ® White Systems Appoints Managers. // Welding Journal;Jan2004, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p73
Reports on the designation of Richard Lanpheare and Daniel VanHooser as regional sales managers of FKI Logistex White Systems in Kenilworth, New Jersey. Career history of the executives; Assessment of the material handling experience; Responsibilities of the executives in the firm.
- LauffenmÃ¼hle: Ramona Wizorreck leitet Vertrieb. Wollenschläger, Ulrike // Textilwirtschaft;1/28/2010, Issue 4, p131
The article announces that Ramona Wizorreck has been named an executive of sales and distribution at LauffenmÃ¼hle GmbH & Co KG in Lauchringen, Germany.
- Spotlight on Southern California. // Bank Investment Consultant;May2004, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p40
Interviews three sales managers of Southern California regarding business in the Golden State. Emphasis on the effect of Southern California customers demographically; Focus on the movement from fixed annuities to variable annuities; Predictions of the industry in the next three to five years.