Teamwork, Flexibility, & Sustained Combat Power
- CNO Adm. Vern Clark took the helm and turned the Navy upside down. // Sea Power;Jun2005, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p48
Interviews Admiral Vern Clark, chief of naval operations, regarding the defense system of the U.S. Navy. Comments of the admiral on senior enlisted ranks as under-used asset; Reactions of Clark on Sea Enterprise; Insights on the savings that will be generated by Sea Swap.
- SPEED, AGILITY, PERSISTENCE, AND PRECISION: PROJECTING COMBAT POWER ASHORE FROM THE SEA. Peterson, Gordon I. // Naval Forces;2003, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p8
Interviews United States Chief of Naval Operations Admiral Vern Clark and Commandant of the Marine Corps General Michael Hagee on how the two services cooperate and integrate to improve the services' mission of power projection ashore from the sea. Factors that influence the partnership between...
- Around the Fleet. // All Hands;Dec99, Issue 992, p6
Provides news updates related to the United States Navy as of December 1999.
- Around the Fleet. // All Hands;May2000, Issue 997, p8
Provides information on several issues in the United States Navy.
- Around the Fleet. Busch, Frederick C. // All Hands;Dec2000, Issue 1004, p8
Presents updates on the United States Navy as of December 2000.
- under heated conditions. Watson, Jim // All Hands;Feb2001, Issue 1006, p16
Focuses on the Naval Support Activity (NSA) of the United States Navy in Bahrain. Technology used by the NSA security force; Aspects of the training of the security force.
- Time Capsule. // All Hands;Jun2002, Issue 1022, p11
Presents archives of reports concerning the U.S. Navy from June 1970 to 1995, including an article on a highline method of transferring vessels.
- Untitled. // All Hands;Nov2008, Issue 1100, p8
Several photographs of U.S. Navy personnel in their respective military stations worldwide are presented.
- Untitled. // All Hands;Nov2008, Issue 1100, p10
Several photographs of U.S. Navy personnel in their respective military stations are presented.