Patheon's CEO Speaks
- Nanotechnology Will Deliver Medicines Where They Need to Be. Weeks, Katie // San Diego Business Journal;11/20/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p4
The article reports on the contribution and achievement of Bill Rastetter in the field of biotechnology industry in the U.S. Rastetter was responsible for the merger of Biogen Idec Inc., which is now the third largest biotechnology company in the world. He was the chairman of the board at Biogen...
- Newsmakers: Peter Bigelow. Roth, Gil Y. // Contract Pharma;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p48
An interview with Peter Bigelow, interim chief executive officer (CEO) of Patheon Inc., is presented. He discusses how the transition in their company was going and praises how the team supported him in his position as CEO. He mentions the importance of their strong Pharmaceutical Development...
- Future Imperfect for Quintiles? Miller, Jim // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Mar2003 Supplement, Vol. 15, p11
Examines the operations of North American pharmaceutical contract services firms Quintiles Transnational Corp. and Patheon Inc. in 2002 and 2003. Quintiles' rejection of an offer by its founder and board chairman Dennis Gillings to buy back the firm from its shareholders; Quintiles' revenues...
- Master supply agreement. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Mar2006, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on pharmaceutical firm Merck & Co. Inc.'s supply agreement with contract manufacturing organization (CMO) Patheon Inc. Merck had a long-standing relationship with MOVA, a CMO bought by Patheon. Three initial projects will be given by Merck to Patheon, which will be spread...
- Contract services. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Mar2012, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p92
The article offers brief information on the contract development and manufacturing services offered by Patheon Inc. to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Patheon to sell Carolina plant, growth projected for remaining plants. Thurston, Lawson D. // Caribbean Business;1/31/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p40
The article reports on the outlook of Wesley P. Wheeler, the new CEO of Puerto Rican pharmaceutical firm Patheon, regarding the future of the company. Wheeler expects growth in their ManatÃ and Caugas operations because of their research and new drug development initiatives. He states that...
- Can Multivariate Partnerships Streamline Drug Development? // Contract Pharma;Jun2014, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p34
An interview with Stacie Yonkin, senior vice president and managing director, and Paula Brown Stafford, president of Clinical Development, at biopharmaceutical development provider Quintiles is presented. Topics discussed include the five-year strategic clinical development pact and multiyear...
- New Biogen CEO to Crack Down on R&D Spending. // Bioworld Week;7/5/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p5
The article reports on the plans of George Scangos as the new chief executive officer (CEO) of Biogen Idec Inc. to boost its commercial activities for multiple sclerosis drugs Avonex and Tysabri in the U.S.
- Contract services. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Apr2012, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p149
The article offers brief information on the contract development and manufacturing services offered by Patheon Inc.