Patheon's CEO Speaks
- Newsmakers: Peter Bigelow. Roth, Gil Y. // Contract Pharma;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p48
An interview with Peter Bigelow, interim chief executive officer (CEO) of Patheon Inc., is presented. He discusses how the transition in their company was going and praises how the team supported him in his position as CEO. He mentions the importance of their strong Pharmaceutical Development...
- Master supply agreement. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Mar2006, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on pharmaceutical firm Merck & Co. Inc.'s supply agreement with contract manufacturing organization (CMO) Patheon Inc. Merck had a long-standing relationship with MOVA, a CMO bought by Patheon. Three initial projects will be given by Merck to Patheon, which will be spread...
- Contract services. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Mar2012, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p92
The article offers brief information on the contract development and manufacturing services offered by Patheon Inc. to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Future Imperfect for Quintiles? Miller, Jim // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Mar2003 Supplement, Vol. 15, p11
Examines the operations of North American pharmaceutical contract services firms Quintiles Transnational Corp. and Patheon Inc. in 2002 and 2003. Quintiles' rejection of an offer by its founder and board chairman Dennis Gillings to buy back the firm from its shareholders; Quintiles' revenues...
- Patheon to sell Carolina plant, growth projected for remaining plants. Thurston, Lawson D. // Caribbean Business;1/31/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p40
The article reports on the outlook of Wesley P. Wheeler, the new CEO of Puerto Rican pharmaceutical firm Patheon, regarding the future of the company. Wheeler expects growth in their ManatÃ and Caugas operations because of their research and new drug development initiatives. He states that...
- Contract services. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Apr2012, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p149
The article offers brief information on the contract development and manufacturing services offered by Patheon Inc.
- Building a Turnkey Manufacturing Solution. Miller, Jill // BioPharm International;Oct2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p24
The article reports on the move of Basel, Switzerland-based Lonza AG to buy shares of North Carolina-based Patheon Inc., a contract manufacturer of drug products. Lonza chief executive officer Stefan Borgas, states that the acquisition of Patheon will enhance its preferred provider status by...
- Lessons from partnerships. Tejasvi, Amrita // BioSpectrum;Apr2012, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p30
The article focuses on the move of pharmaceutical companies to enter into partnerships for cost advantage that can be done through outsourcing or for innovation.
- Contract Pharma Manufacturing: The Next Generation. // Life Science Today;Dec2001, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p11
Interviews Pharbil Industries Chief Executive Officer, Jorg Zillies, on contract pharmaceutical manufacturing. Factors to consider in managing the change from a manufacturing management buy-out to a contract operation; Market for contract manufacturing; Limited capabilities of available...