NUTRITION MGMT.'S CURRENT M-O: Building rapport in Okla
- 1996 earnings up 13.7% at Nutrition Management. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/21/96, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p12
Reports on the financial performance of Nutrition Management Services Co. for fiscal 1996. Earnings; Background on the operations of the company.
- NMS inks $7.5 million loan. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p8
Reports that Nutrition Management Services Co. has secured a $7.5 million loan in new financing. Lenders; Use of the proceeds of the of $3.5 million long-term financing; Expansion plans for the Collegeville Inn project.
- Nutrition Mgmt. takes on Guardian Health contract. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p74
Discloses that foodservice contractor Nutrition Management Services Co. has begun providing food service to 14 long-term care facilities operated by California-based Guardian Health Group.
- Nutrition Management opens new training ctr./restaurant combo. // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the opening of the Collegeville Inn Conference and Training Center by Nutrition Management Services company, highlighting its food safety and cook-chill research and development (R&D) facility. Information on its training /R&D facility; Training offered by the center; Benefits of the...
- News Digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/08/99, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p18
Presents news briefs on some restaurants in the United States as of March 1999. Net income growth posted by Nutrition Management Services Inc.; Opening of Gold Star Chili/River City Diner; Contract received by Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. from the Ohio State University in Columbus.
- How to handle the media. // Management;Mar97, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p22
Presents tips for managers about handling media interviews. Refusing to comment about something; Broken record technique; Apologizing or admitting mistakes; Encouraging fact-checking after the story in written.
- The glass corner office. Cocheo, Steve // ABA Banking Journal;Oct2001, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p37
Interviews several women financial executives. Situation of women in banking; Benefits of financial executives from their mentors; Reason for the refusal of some women executives to share their knowledge. INSET: Must you be a swinger to be a good community banker?.
- Steve Wadsworth. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;11/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p7
Interviews Steve Wadsworth, president of the Walt Disney Internet Group in the U.S. Background of the group; Changing nature of the group's business model; Advertising model of the group.
- It's not just a job, and it's more than an adventure, too. // Managed Healthcare Executive;Mar2002, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p1
Presents an interview with several executives in the health care industry on the health care of workers in Virginia. Background of the executives; Aim to improve the health care delivery system and improve the quality of life of the workers; Assessment on the increasing number of insured people.