Outstanding in Their Field
- Itaas licenses Comcast's tru2way RDK. Santo, Brian // CED;Jun2012, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p6
The article Informs about the signing of a license agreement for Comcast Corp.'s Reference Development Kit (RDK) by Itaas Inc. which will enable Itaas to provide software development, integration and testing services to set-top box and chip manufacturers.
- MidPeninsula Media Center broadcasts Financial Insider Weekly. Gray, Michael // Michael Gray, CPA's Tax & Business Insight;Mar2012, p12
The article announces that the Midpeninsula Media Center, Comcast Channel 28 is broadcasting "Financial Insider Weekly" on Saturdays at 9 AM and 6 PM.
- MCN'S MOST READ. // Multichannel News;11/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p36
The article enlists, top articles on the website of the journal including one on Suddenlink, other on Comcast and yet another on small cable companies.
- Streamticker 2015. Siglin, Tim // Streaming Media;Mar2015, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p114
The article reports on several telecommunication industry mergers occurred in 2014 and also forecasts the future development in services and products the industry seeks from the mergers. Topics discussed include acquisition of Time Warner Cable by Comcast, acquisition of online video platform...
- TOP TECH. // CableFAX Magazine;Oct2013, p37
The article features several professionals related to cable industry. The National Engineering and Technical Operations video deployment projects of Comcast are being supervised by vice president Sherita Ceasar. The technology vision, project, and strategy of the information technology company...
- Comcast Buys NBCUniversal (Guest Cartoonist). PETERS, MIKE // Moderate Voice;02/18/2013, p2
A cartoon titled "Comcast Buys NBC Universal" by cartoonist Mike Peters is presented.
- Gamble Likes the Hands-On Experience. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/17/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 46, p37
Profiles Jaye S. Gamble, senior regional VP at Comcast. Responsibilities as senior regional VP; Highlight in his career in the broadcasting industry; Educational background of Gamble.
- COMCAST'S CLOUT . Umstead, R. Thomas; Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;11/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p1
Reports that broadcasting company Comcast Corp. is looking to expand its business with respect to programming contracts and the development of new networks. Services which are being targeted for expansion plans; Company with whom Comcast announced a merger in November 2002; Company against...
- THIS JUST IN. // Multichannel News;6/2/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p6
Presents news briefs related to cable network broadcasting companies of the U.S. as of June 2, 2003. Loss suffered by Adelphia Communications Corp. in Los Angeles, California due to an order issued by the city council to roll back its basic rates; Claims made by Comcast Corp. in its federal...