Testimony of ConcepciÃ³n Escobar
- THE BIG Q. // ABA Journal;Jun2002, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p80
Provides information on the college majors of law students and how it helped them in law school. Technical background provided by biochemistry course; Issues tackled in political science.
- An Undergraduate Law Degree. Denney, Bob // Law Practice: The Business of Practicing Law;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p12
A review of the article "First Thing We Do, Let's Kill All the Law Schools," by John O. McGinnis and Russell Mangas in the January 17, 2012 issue of "The Wall Street Journal," is presented.
- THE 75TH ANNIVERSARY OF WOMEN AT COLUMBIA LAW SCHOOL. Leebron, David W. // Columbia Law Review;Oct2002, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p1439
Celebrates the 75th anniversary of the admission of women to Columbia Law School in New York City. First woman admitted to the Law School; Percentage of the class who were women in 1970; Contributions of women law students to the school.
- REFLECTIONS. Motley, Constance Baker // Columbia Law Review;Oct2002, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p1449
Reflects on the admission of women to New York City-based Columbia Law School in the 1940s. Famous black women who were admitted to the law school; Author's career development after graduating from the law school.
- SOMETHING TO REMEMBER, SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE: WOMEN AT COLUMBIA LAW SCHOOL. Black, Barbara Aronstein // Columbia Law Review;Oct2002, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p1451
Discusses the history of the admission of women to New York City-based Columbia Law School. Leading figure in the effort to get the law school to admit women; Recollections of a Columbia Law School graduate who happens to be a woman; Career path study of women graduates of the Columbia Law School.
- New Blood. Andersen, Steven // Corporate Legal Times;Jan2002, Vol. 12 Issue 122, p1
Reports on the direct hiring of law school graduates by companies in the United States. Advantages of directly hiring fresh graduates from law schools; Employment opportunities for law school graduates; Corporations that prefer to hire directly from law schools.
- CORRECTION. // Student Lawyer;Nov2011, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p4
A correction to the article "Circuit Board" that was published in the October 2011 issue is presented.
- Skills training for lawyers. O'Brien, George // BusinessWest;Nov95, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p39
Focuses on skills training program for law students of the Western New England College School of Law (WNEC). Integration of simulations; Skills training as an element missing from law education programs.
- Schools pursue new avenues to help law students land jobs. LEE, EVELYN // njbiz;7/11/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p21
The article reports on the strategies of the Rutgers School of Law in Camden and Newark to help its graduates find work through research jobs with professors and networking events.