THE RIGHT THING TO DO: Apropo targeting volume
- Thinking of mom as a mentor. Maeglin, Kathy // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/14/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p35
Presents the responses of businesspeople in Indianapolis, Indiana about the career lessons they learned from their mothers. Acquisition of a perseverant trait; Importance of relationships; Exhortation of doing things that would make a businessman happy.
- MINGO. // Street Machine;Dec2003, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p16
Interviews Mingo, owner of a car yard in Alice Springs, Northern Territory. Age; Occupation; Reading preference; Best film ever seen.
- As easy as ABC. Clements, Pamela; Clements, Nicholas // Accountancy;Nov2001, Vol. 128 Issue 1299, p23
Presents an interview with Pamela and Nicholas Clements, owners of the Brighter Babies' Book Baskets in England. Origin of the idea on book baskets; Administration of research on the business; Benefits on the business.
- MARWAR PERSPECTIVES : LEARNING FROM ELDERS. // Marwar;8/30/2015, p1
An introduction is presented to an interview with entrepreneurs from the Marwari community in Rajasthan, India about how the skills and ethics they learned from their elders helped them in the business.
- ROMAN AROUND CHARIOTS. // BOYZ;7/28/2011, Issue 1039, p49
An interview with Richard of Chariots Shoreditch, a sauna, is presented in which he mentions the refurbishment of the sauna, its features, and massage services.
- Clean Scene Services LLC. Mistretta, A.J. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/22/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 57, p14
Interviews Tommy Boudreaux, owner of Clean Scene Services LLC, a trauma and death scene cleaning and restoration company. Common scenario of a crime scene; Description of their services; Common misconceptions in his line of work.
- Look who'd Talking... Blake Haney. Brannon, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/22/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 57, p17
Interviews Blake Haney, co-owner of graphic design company Whence: The Studio and organizer of the group New Breed New Orleans, which help young professionals network to help make the city a better place. Conceptualization of the idea for New Breed New Orleans; Opinion on what young...
- Plan sponsors must conduct regular fiduciary checkups. // Employee Benefit News;Jan2003, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p31
Interviews Matt Gnabasik, founder of the Blue Prairie Group institutional retirement consulting and research firm. Fiduciary responsibilities associated with service on a 401(k) plan committee; Tips for plan sponsors who are not satisfied with their retirement plan providers; Steps that should...
- A BEARY NICE CLUB. // BOYZ;5/5/2011, Issue 1027, p12
An interview with Bear Necessity gay bar owner Firas is presented, he tackles the performance and success of his bar, the them of the events for the weekends, and his plans for the bar for the coming years.