- India Home for Seniors in NY. // India -- West;3/25/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 18, pB20
The article focuses on the India Home in Queens Village, New York City, which permits Indian seniors to meet and share activities.
- Canada's biggest reserve? Jenkinson, Michael // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;8/26/96, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p7
Relates that the Aboriginal Council of Winnipeg is trying to get about $500 million in government funds to provide services for Indians. The Council's document `Tripartite Negotiation Compact,' submitted in May 1996 to Canadian Energy Minister Anne McLellan; The Council's call for elections...
- Sand Flat AWANA Program Going Strong. FITE, B. R. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);9/24/2015, Vol. 120 Issue 38, p10
An image of frog night, a children's activity of AWANA program in Grand Saline, Texas, is presented.
- RUNNING STRONG FOR AMERICAN INDIAN YOUTH (12/15/16). // Nonprofit World Funding Alert;Dec2015, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p4
The article provides information on Running Strong for American Indian Youth, an organization that aims to help American Indian people meet their immediate survival needs while implementing programs made to create opportunities for self-sufficiency and self-esteem.
- Seeds of Native Health project to improve nutrition. // Navajo Times;9/10/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 36, pC9
The article focuses on the Seeds of Native Health initiative, aimed at enhancing the food sovereignty of the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community.
- Breastfeeding the norm as more IHS hospitals become baby-friendly. GRAVES, BILL // Navajo Times;12/26/2013, Vol. 52 Issue 52, pC-9
The article reports on the promotion of breastfeeding as part of the Indian Health Service (IHS) Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative in the U.S.
- Guaranteed Rural Rental Housing Low Loan-to-Cost Ratio. Chappe, Cristina // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;9/6/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 173, p54877
The article offers information on the Rural Housing Service that announces the low loan-to-cost ratio required for loans guaranteed under the Guaranteed Rural Rental Housing Program (GRRHP) in the U.S.
- Rural workers hit by housing costs. // Estates Gazette;1/19/2002, Issue 203, p38
Reports the crisis in the provision of affordable rural housing in England. Reference to the report 'The State of the Countryside 2001,' by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Countryside Agency; Effect of high prices; Source of data; Response of the RICS to the crisis.
- Rural homes gap widens. // Planning (14672073);11/19/2010, Issue 1895, p2
The article offers information on the 2010 Halifax Rural Housing Review which reveals the decline of housing affordability in the past 10 years in Great Britain.