...apinski: The free market solved nothing in Poland
- N'tl healthcare plan worries insurers. Goodale, Greg // Warsaw Business Journal;2/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the plan of creating a National Healthcare Fund in Warsaw, Poland. Views of Health Minister Marius Lapinski on National Healthcare Act; Concerns of private clinics and insurance companies over the proposed fund; Negotiations of Patients' Fund on acquiring medical services.
- CNE questions. // Hospital Home Health;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p107
A quiz concerning the medical care in the U.S. is presented.
- Medicaid plan focuses on HEDIS measures. // Hospital Home Health;Jul2009, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p78
The article discusses health care plans, with a focus on Health Plan of Michigan.
- Proven solutions for two low-compliance areas. // Hospital Peer Review;Nov2007, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p154
The article presents information on the U.S. Joint Commission's 2007 report "Improving America's Hospitals: A Report on Quality and Safety."
- For POA, put focus on patient care not billing. // Hospital Peer Review;Mar2008, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p32
The article reveals that when it comes to requirements for present on admission in the U.S., the focus too often is on reimbursement instead of patient care.
- Good-by lone ranger; hello new social contract. // Medical Marketing & Media;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p60
Presents a transcript of the `Medical Marketing & Media' roundtable discussion on hiring, training and careers in healthcare industry and companies that serve them such publisher, agencies, and research. Problem of keeping employees in the company; Career opportunities in the industry; Need of...
- Business update. // Medical Marketing & Media;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p92
Reports on developments in the healthcare industry as of August 1997. Includes Cable & Wireless, Inc.'s release of the communications services called SureCom for the pharmaceutical industry; Dey Laboratories' selection of Forsythe Marcelli Johnson Advertising to launch its products; Appointment...
- Study questions whether equalization of health care services a logical goal. OReilly, Michael // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;02/01/97, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p413
Describes the results of a survey on the feasibility of health care services' equalization in Ontario. Changes in health care services; Specifications in the levels of health care services for each region; Negative effect of social and economic disadvantage on health; Impact of the study on a...
- Are the lean days for research funding finally coming to an end? Gray, Charlotte // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;06/15/97, Vol. 156 Issue 12, p1748
Reports on Canadian government's new budgetary appropriations for health care. Launch of a new Health Services Research Foundation and the Canadian Foundation for Innovation INSET: What's the evidence?..